Default A.W surveys are paying selectively..!!

hello friends..most of us are well aware of AWSurveys..and i know they haven't paid many members..but three of my friends recently got paid by them who joined them in august and they have 10-12 referrals and not more than that..i asked them about it and they said that aw surveys pay only to those accounts which are for sure genuine and if any of our referrals makes fake accounts then we never get paid for them as they closely monitor these things..i am also there member since august but never reached payout as once they messaged me that many of my referrals were inactive or fake..u see people can make fake accounts..!and moreover this is for sure that new surveys do come each month as i have seen them and just because i am from India not many offers are there..so all i want to say is they seem legit to me as we never know when someone else can create fake account..

I guess the site is spam. . me and my friends tried to login into different different account at different places they said account doesnt exists or either the page doesnt load after then.

Well,i dont know,but all i been hearing is that they are a scam.Its a big ole scam rumor.I really dont know if its true or not,because i havent requested my payout.I did though make some pretty good money there last week.I just hope this aint true,because i kinda liked them.I guess I"ll just have to see* :twisted:

Default .

i tired them over 6 months ago never got paid. my referrals were good to cause they were family only. i dont give out a link unless i know it pays to others. i still have seen no money so congrats to your friends maybe they are the only ones who got money, lol
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

I am not a member of this site. But I think this site is paying when they r new. Many members paid by them to show their payment proof. After that now-a-days its a scam site.

the site pays some members so tht they can show others the payment proof and believe tht this site is a genuine one
    thn after it stops paying...

I have to see it for myself, I know this site has a negative feedback, I don't want to stop clicking how would I know if won't try...

I just cancel my account in that site since most of the reviews and blogs I've read has a negative feedback against that site. Well good for your friends I hope that they will continue be paid and not just for one.

I joined in awesurvey when I saw my friend got $50 from them. He referred me and my other friends. When I had more than $30 in their site, they stopped sending me survey. I reached $50 by referring others but they yet not paid me. I think I will not get payment from them.
    ________
    Pov pervert
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:57.

The site is pretty much scamming us and just saying that they pay deserving once. I made a request from the site and earn by follow rules and regulation and made some referrals but is more than a month now but still no payment recieve or notice that my payment is denied.

it is very pleasant to hear that Awsurveys are paying atleast to some members hope they will pay to all whoever has reached the minimum payout,as still i have some decent expectations from this site due to its consistent standing without being closed as was popularly expected