Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default will ruppees to dollar rate will come up

A year back dollar to indian ruppess rate was 1$ =50rs but now its 39 rs. Will the conversion will increase in forth coming dayz?

since India is one of the fastest developing country, and since imports are also increasing ,hence rupee rate will rise

This is a pretty difficult question to answer. However, i personally feel that though the dollar rate is falling drastically its a temporary phenomen just like rise/fall in gold prices and so chances are there that the conversion rate may rise again.

well, we can never predict the inflations forthcoming.
    so we cant say whether rupee is going to rise or dollar is going to rise.

comparing to the latest trands and economy we can say that rupee is definitely going to increase.

Default Re: will ruppees to dollar rate will come up

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    A year back dollar to indian ruppess rate was 1$ =50rs but now its 39 rs. Will the conversion will increase in forth coming dayz?
    Dear now its only Rs. 38.00/- . Very bad news for us. You can check daily. Just go www.xoom.com

i think the rate of US dollars is really going down. even our currency in teh philippines is going strong against the dollar but does not really mean that the country is enjoying good economy.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well Nick, at some point of time the $ was very stron against INR. It was little less than INR 50.
    I do not think that that prise is going to come now in near future as India is doing well in world economy.
    However the recent fall seems to be just temporary I feel that the rate of $ to INR will remain around 40INR per 1$.

i dun know if rupee will continue to rise
    but im sure that US dollar will continue to fall

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

the reason why the rupee -dollar value is decreasing coz of the falling value of dollar and the dollar is also decreasing with mostly all the currencies .i think it will fall to 30-35 max

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    the reason why the rupee -dollar value is decreasing coz of the falling value of dollar and the dollar is also decreasing with mostly all the currencies .i think it will fall to 30-35 max
    I feel its a bad news personally for Indians since it makes lot of difference in earning when you convert it to INR. :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I still hold the opinion that dollar will remain around 40 and will not go below 35INR. The US government is well aware that their curriency is not doing well now a days and they can take few actions to bring the value of their currency to some higher level.

Nope I dont think the dollar rate will rise now. Since India is a developing nation, the rates won't increase but they may decrease very soon i.e. the rupee rate will start to increase now.

hehe , i don't think that the indian rupee will ever increase

Well since the rate of dollar has gone down, I mean at first it was 1$ = 50 INR and now it's 1$ = 39 INR. This is a obvious proof that the rate of Indian Rupee has increased over the past.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well since the rate of dollar has gone down, I mean at first it was 1$ = 50 INR and now it's 1$ = 39 INR. This is a obvious proof that the rate of Indian Rupee has increased over the past.
    Well The USD is growing stronger now. I hope I can make many transaction by Paypal now ASAP to get more of each dollar.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

As of today the rate is 1$= 42.19 INR. This rate is almost constant over a week now, only yesterday it had changed to 39 INR. So I would say that it's a good day to withdraw money from paypal.

As of today the rate is 1$= 42.19 INR. This rate is almost constant over a week now, only yesterday it had changed to 39 INR. So I would say that it's a good day to withdraw money from paypal.
    ya, I hope its again growing $1 = 50 or $100 or as much as more... hehe Then we will all happy Indians.. :wink:

Yes but the rate at which a payment processor pays us is different than that of the actual rate. I recently withdrew my money from paypal when the rate was $1 = 43 INR. But paypal gave me at the rate of $1 = 41 INR.

Yes but the rate at which a payment processor pays us is different than that of the actual rate. I recently withdrew my money from paypal when the rate was $1 = 43 INR. But paypal gave me at the rate of $1 = 41 INR.

U should contact paypal. They reply u properly. I don't think paypal is doing this kind of think. May be its a mistak. U should check it.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

U should contact paypal. They reply u properly. I don't think paypal is doing this kind of think. May be its a mistak. U should check it.
    Before withdrawing they tell you the rate at which rate they pay you so there is no use contacting paypal because they give you at a fixed rate.