Default PayPerInstallBox -Pay Per Install Affiliate Network

Get paid for every install you get!

Earn up to $2 per USA installation
    Earn up to $1 per non-USA installation
    5 OfferScreens Maximize your potential revenue
    PayPerInstallBox . com

Where are your reviews and proof of payment?

Default Scammers

Avoid them at all costs, I done 2 months of work and they didn't pay out and kept making excuses for why they couldn't pay.

Here are some screens:
    After the first month of no replies and not getting paid I stopped sending traffic then on the 1st I received this message:
    i.imgur.com/Nh1uTdC.png

So I decided to give them my bank details thinking they probably had their PP limited (we've all been there). Then as the days went by with no payment I decided to contact them. They replied with this:
    i.imgur.com/wa2Lf9p.png

I still haven't been paid (nearly $2k) and they wont reply and when I switched to a different PAYING network I actually made double the amount just by switching so they were shaving aswell.

I feel like there is nothing I can do and i should just take it on the chin. I am posting this to make sure they don't dupe more people.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleighswans View Post
    Avoid them at all costs, I done 2 months of work and they didn't pay out and kept making excuses for why they couldn't pay.

Here are some screens:
    After the first month of no replies and not getting paid I stopped sending traffic then on the 1st I received this message:
    i.imgur.com/Nh1uTdC.png

So I decided to give them my bank details thinking they probably had their PP limited (we've all been there). Then as the days went by with no payment I decided to contact them. They replied with this:
    i.imgur.com/wa2Lf9p.png

I still haven't been paid (nearly $2k) and they wont reply and when I switched to a different PAYING network I actually made double the amount just by switching so they were shaving aswell.

I feel like there is nothing I can do and i should just take it on the chin. I am posting this to make sure they don't dupe more people.
    Let me know how are you going with payment. Thanks

I need your installation. To pay on time every day. Pay for once a day. You can protect your interests.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleighswans View Post

Here are some screens:
    i.imgur.com/Nh1uTdC.png

i.imgur.com/wa2Lf9p.png

I must be your best choice. I need your installation. To pay on time every day. Pay for once a day. You can protect your interests.