Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: is web designing your hobby

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    is web designing your hobby. how often do you design websites and how many softwares are you using for desining websites. how much time do you spend on web designing
    It is not my hobby but I like to do web designing. Most of the time I spent time in designing my own site, keep on giving new look to it and also modifying theme of my site.

Some time I use free templates also.. For designing I just use one HTML Editor and one image modification software called photoshop.. nothing is require for me other then these two.

Default Re: is web designing your hobby

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    is web designing your hobby. how often do you design websites and how many softwares are you using for desining websites. how much time do you spend on web designing
    It is not my hobby but I like to do web designing. Most of the time I spent time in designing my own site, keep on giving new look to it and also modifying theme of my site.

Some time I use free templates also.. For designing I just use one HTML Editor and one image modification software called photoshop.. nothing is require for me other then these two.
    tiger are you using adobe dream weaver or MS-Visual Studio for designing and development work?I too love to work with photoshop.
    Thanks.

I am also a web designer for my business, just started it last year and I've been learning the whole time. It is actually very fulfilling since you are creating things.

Quote Originally Posted by wildkatana
    I am also a web designer for my business, just started it last year and I've been learning the whole time. It is actually very fulfilling since you are creating things.
    yes it is much interesting at the beginning of that.
    i learned creating basic html pages and i made a site years ago.but now i stop it because it is of no use to me currently.
    if possible i will make a html page and put all ptc sites in it and promote it everywhere.

I studied web deisigning some 56 years back and since then i am addicted sort off to web designing as i have also done many live projects on web sites

Default Message

Web designing is not my hobby exactly but i do it in my spare time.Just to learn something extra.

I started with graphic designing and then got into web designing field and unless one has that interest within him its difficult to catch the art

it is not easy to learn this web designing. not unless as you ahve mentioned if you are genuinely interested then you can pursue it, if not it will be extremely difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    it is not easy to learn this web designing. not unless as you ahve mentioned if you are genuinely interested then you can pursue it, if not it will be extremely difficult.
    It is not depends easy or not in web designing, but more to the talent that we have in this field. Personally i don't have good potential and designing field, i will just purchase a reday made web templates to start with my site.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    It is not depends easy or not in web designing, but more to the talent that we have in this field. Personally i don't have good potential and designing field, i will just purchase a reday made web templates to start with my site.
    Same here, i don't have much talent to design webpages as i always failed in my drawing class LOL. Anyway, i am still learnign the webdesigning scripts code rather than learning how to desgin website, cos we can buy design from others, but still need some own modification to do that.

One should have that interest and passion towards whatever he learns and only then he can advance and even in web designing if one is having that much passion on learning he can do really good

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    One should have that interest and passion towards whatever he learns and only then he can advance and even in web designing if one is having that much passion on learning he can do really good
    Well, design is really different, a creative person can do a simple page that attract people alot with their creativity design, those is talented person. For people that don't have talent, even they have put much effort and interest to learn, their design is still look normal only. This my own opinion, as i think no matter how much effort i put in design, still not good.LOL

i'm not interesting in website design, because it is boring to learn it from the basic. but I like choose my favorite fault design and do a bit of change.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, design is really different, a creative person can do a simple page that attract people alot with their creativity design, those is talented person. For people that don't have talent, even they have put much effort and interest to learn, their design is still look normal only. This my own opinion, as i think no matter how much effort i put in design, still not good.LOL
    Well, you are partly right here as talent is inborn, but remember one thing here-nothing is impossible in this world and maybe you will take more time to match the inborn talent, but it is not impossible for sure

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, you are partly right here as talent is inborn, but remember one thing here-nothing is impossible in this world and maybe you will take more time to match the inborn talent, but it is not impossible for sure
    Nothing is impossible in this world my friend.If you do hard work you will surely get output and in this specific case if you are little more creative then your work will be appreciated.

Yes, this is what i said and if you have that interest in creating a cool website, then you will take more time and then create this cool site for sure

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i was not into web designing and was only doing designing offline..like painting and similar stuff..but when i got into all this i developed an interest for that also as its also a part and branch of art..now i am learning it and still not an expert..i spend around 2-4 hours on weekends for designing tutorials and practice..
    Same here my friend I too do designing off line and once I entered the online world got interested to learn more about it since it is a part of my interest well if I will be an expert on web designing in the future then I guess it would be both my hobby and profession but for now I can only say hobby or an interest.

I studied web deisigning some 56 years back and since then i am addicted sort off to web designing as i have also done many live projects on web sites
    56 years back :shock: How old are you?

Well webdesign is not my thing.lol I am not interested in anything like this.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i was not into web designing and was only doing designing offline..like painting and similar stuff..but when i got into all this i developed an interest for that also as its also a part and branch of art..now i am learning it and still not an expert..i spend around 2-4 hours on weekends for designing tutorials and practice..
    Same here my friend I too do designing off line and once I entered the online world got interested to learn more about it since it is a part of my interest well if I will be an expert on web designing in the future then I guess it would be both my hobby and profession but for now I can only say hobby or an interest.
    it is not easy to have this a hobby. but good way to earn from this kind of knowledge. cause it is in demand . di only like to learn the basic but not to take it serious hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover View Post
    it is not easy to have this a hobby. but good way to earn from this kind of knowledge. cause it is in demand . di only like to learn the basic but not to take it serious hobby.
    yeah making design is very difficult to me..
    i didn't like have hobby create design, i hope i can do it but it need hard work..
    i only can make design but in offline not in online