Default Cheap & Reliable Hosting Recommendations?

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
    I need 5GB space, bandwidth can be 100GB.
    I came across Downtownhost.com or Citynetworkhosting.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try? What host is better from your points?

You can choose 4Goodhosting.com because they have been in business since 2002. They provide cheap, reliable and rock solid Canadian shared hosting. The server uptime is guaranteed 99.9% with 24/7 full support.

Having compared both web hosts, I must say that downtownhost.com looks much better.
    They have been providing hosting since 2001 and have stable servers based in US.
    Try the code: Refugee - gives 99% one time off on all monthly hosting plans.

I want to draw your attention to cyberls.com.
    They have provided resourceful plans with high uptime and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
    Support works fine for 24 hours.

You can rely on Downtownhost.com. They make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for. All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent.
    I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.

+ vote for downtownhost.com
    They have 24/7 customer and technical support, 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 30-day rebate.
    Moreover, using the code: Refugee, you will get 99% one time off on all monthly hosting plans.

i suggest you deluxservers.com is best. They provide fast and cheap servers with excellent support.

You'd better check gigapros.com cheap web hosting solutions.
    Any time you need help they are there for you. Price seems very competitive!
    Can add that it is rock-solid web host!

Obhosting is able to meet all your needs with no issues.
    they have plans which are full of useful resources and their uptime is high.
    They can offer 20% recurring discount on all the packages listed on the site except VPS and Dedicated.

What do you mean under 'cheap'? How much money?

Use cheap hosting from 02hosting.
    They use lightspeed , they have free Cpanel , Softaculous and daily backups.
    For the next 2 week they have a big discount : 50 % OFF on EVERY ORDER ( not recurring ) coupon : 50offweek.

I want to prefer my hosting service maybe another choice for you.

Quote Originally Posted by expertali View Post
    i suggest you deluxservers.com is best. They provide fast and cheap servers with excellent support.
    Now days lot of companies are offering web hosting plan. But i would suggest this site Tucktail.com . Here you can get the web hosting plan at cheap rate. They are providing good customer support and quality service.

I'd like to say that hosting services from virtono.com and greenlionnet.com are cheap and reliable and they are able to satisfy the needs of all their customers.
    Prices are low. Uptime is high.