Default Paypal screwed me out of 500 dollars

I used there paypal card for Ebay. Well one day I got a collection notice that I owed over 500 dollars. Well now if it was used as a debit and I could only use the amount of money that I have on the card then how would I owe them?
    I then had to get a lawyer and my bank to fill out papers. It was then dismissed. Ayear later now they are trying the stunt again!!!

Beware of paypal and try to stay far away from them!!

Never heard of this... anyway I am paying only if I know I can affird to pay so if I have there some money so I never had to use the card anyway... only when signing up to verify me.

Never had a problem with paypal. Might be you havent logged in to your account for over one month, you must login once per month to stay your account active.
    That might be the problem
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Nick, there is no need for anyone to be an active member of paypal. I opened a paypal account a couple of years back and i have no problems whatsoever. Its one of the best payment processor with great reputation.

Default Re: Paypal screwed me out of 500 dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Shazz
    I used there paypal card for Ebay. Well one day I got a collection notice that I owed over 500 dollars. Well now if it was used as a debit and I could only use the amount of money that I have on the card then how would I owe them?
    I then had to get a lawyer and my bank to fill out papers. It was then dismissed. Ayear later now they are trying the stunt again!!!

Beware of paypal and try to stay far away from them!!
    i can't believe this..it must be something else and not paypal who caused you loose that much..paypal comes under US terms and conditions of currency trasfer and exchange too..so they can never ever do this..there are here since 1997 and not a single time they were sued.. :!: may be you went into phishing under some link claiming to be from paypal..you should have checked "https" before logging in there..

I haven't any problem with paypal and i think that among all the e- currency processor

is paypal as e-gold i think is less good than paypal and e-gold has many chances to be hacked than e-gold

What do you say?
    ________
    Live sex
    Last edited by smithjjw; 25-08-11 at 07:49.

Default paypal never use to cheat people

ther must be some other problem than this,because paypal is the best site for transfering payments and in some cases it is more useful than egold , some sites also refer paypal rather than egold

Quote Originally Posted by smithjjw
    I haven't any problem with paypal and i think that among all the e- currency processor

is paypal as e-gold i think is less good than paypal and e-gold has many chances to be hacked than e-gold

What do you say?
    smithjjw..from my personal experience i find paypal much better than any other site..but i have not used e-gold..so can not comment about their "goodness"...but yes..i have heard a lot of people saying they got their accounts hacked at e-gold and i haven't heard of that many cases in case of paypal..

the same with me too byyp. i too find paypal as better option as compared to egold where most of the times i will not be allowed to login to my own account

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    the same with me too byyp. i too find paypal as better option as compared to egold where most of the times i will not be allowed to login to my own account
    yes, archy and byyp I am also agree with u. e-gold is always problem for me. most of the time log in fail. I like always paypal.

i think that thing rarely happens. i think i will still trust paypal but i will jsut be careful on my transactions so that i wil be sure that i will not have any debts.