Default Ecommerce hosting (reliable and trustworthy) ?

need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for ecommerce web hosting services.
    the one I know is hostforweb.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

You can try 4goodhosting.com because they are honest and trustworthy and then they have affordable linux web hosting that can host ecommerce sites.

Besides speed of responses, check to see if they are technically competent. You wouldn't want to sign up for a host that is run by a bunch of salesmen who only know how to sell and not fix problems.

Think of trying hosting from readymakers.com.
    Their servers have SAS drives whcih make them fast and their 5-day money back guarantee is a big plus.
    Plans are resourceful and uptime is high.

I believe that hostforweb.com would be ok for you as they are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    Try the code 'winter' and get 20% off the price. hurry up!

I do believe marblehost will be fine for meeting all your needs.
    They have supported many scripts on their servers and their network is fully-redundant.

You can trust Hostdepot.com - it is quite good for running ecommerce sites.
    Check out their linux shared hosting accounts - pricing is reasonable.
    It's great !!!! I don't have any website experience and thanks to their web I have a site up and running for next to nothing.

==> Newpush.com will be the best bet. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. For example ecommerce, just choose the ecommerce script, fill out your info and click a button and it builds the database for you.
    I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

If you're earning from your website, it may be worth your while to pay those extra dollars. After all, as long as your site is "up", you stand the chance of getting additional sales which will more than make up for the additional cost of a few bucks. Remember: no site, no sale.

Think that you will not regret having looked at Moolay.com ecommerce hosting solutions.
    The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case.
    Their servers are very stable.
    So far, I haven't experienced any downtime, and the servers are fast.

Well, I have compared all the suggested web hosts and decided to give Hostdepot.com a try.
    When i contacted their support, they offered me the best fit according to my requirements.
    My web site is running fast and efficiently.

Thanks for your help, dudes.

I think the OP h as already solved hid issues.

Good luck with your new hosting provider

Quote Originally Posted by Morrocco View Post
    need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for ecommerce web hosting services.
    the one I know is hostforweb.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

Sorry i don't know anything about that company. But i would alternatively suggest this site Tucktail.com . It is the reliable and honest web hosting provider. Here they are providing quick shopping cart service. It is suitable for run your e-commerce website. They are offering free hosting at all quick shopping carts plans. So you can get the service from this site at low cost.They are providing good customer support and quality service based on windows and linux os platform.