Default Forex-Metal Implements Automatic Withdrawals from Accounts

Forex-Metal Implements Automatic Withdrawals from Accounts

Forex-Metal, a leading online Forex and CFD broker, is excited to announce the implementation of a faster and more efficient withdrawal processing system. Funds from trading accounts are now deducted instantly and automatically the moment the withdrawal request is submitted by a client.

“This is the first step towards the implementation of a new, fully automated withdrawal system that would allow instant withdrawals without any manual processing from our end. We are always looking for new ways to better serve the needs of our clients and adopt the newest technology to make all aspects of their trading experience as easy, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible”, says Carmen Leon, Payments department representative.

Forex-Metal also reminds its clients about Forex-Metal debit card that can be used for cashing out the profit from forex trading at an ATM. Forex-Metal's clients, opening a trading account with a minimum deposit of $500, are eligible to receive the card for free. For full conditions of this offer or with any questions regarding deposits and withdrawals, please email Payments department at payments@forex-metal.com

To open a trading account with Forex-Metal, please visit https://forex-metal.com/accounts/new

About Forex-Metal: The Company offers online Forex and CFD trading for beginners and advanced traders. Formed in 2007 by a group of professional dealers with many years of experience trading for various financial institutions and banks, Forex-Metal is recognized as one of the leading Forex and CFD brokers. The company is famous for its competitive forex trading conditions and outstanding customer service.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ForexMetalBroker
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ForexMetal

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/287/1

It’s obviously required for any broker to have automatic withdrawals or transactions, as it’s not sensible to have manual system. At least, I haven’t seen my broker OctaFX doing that. I have been trading with them for last 3 years and I always get my payments instantly which make me feel extremely happy and pleased with things. I never have to worry about anything, as not only I get payments quickly, but also without having to worry over paying commission.

Though the broker mentioned by TS has vanished, I trade with FreshForex and they provides for almost instant or fast withdrawals too! The trading and other conditions are such that one really feels like trading knowing that they are dealing with a 12 year old established broker which is also regulated true ECN. 101% Tradable bonus is much sought after as it doubles their deposit and they can trade as their own money as it is margin regulated.