Default is there anything which pays me for writing on my own blog?

i have heard about this site which pays you for writing on your own blog..but i don't remember what it was actually..i tried to google it but could not found any useful link..please help..if you know

Dear byyp, Please check the site today.com, they pay 1$ for per blog you post.

yes there are many siate which pay you to write reviews of sponsored products on your blog and it pays very well.
    there are many such sites-payperpost,smorty etc

Currently there are many programs available that pays you for your effort in making blog post. Those famous one like reviewme, pay per post, sponsoredreview, blogvertise and blogger wave all paying for our blog post. But in order to get your blog approved by them, you must make sure your blog have decent traffics and have a good google page rank. Once they accept you, you can choose the job from their site.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Currently there are many programs available that pays you for your effort in making blog post. Those famous one like reviewme, pay per post, sponsoredreview, blogvertise and blogger wave all paying for our blog post. But in order to get your blog approved by them, you must make sure your blog have decent traffics and have a good google page rank. Once they accept you, you can choose the job from their site.
    Though I haven't tried any get paid to blog website, I think we really don't get paid for our blogs there. We have to write posts in the blog of that particular sites and submit it. After they accept the blog, it will not be our blog anymore but we just paid for that. That means it's like a pay per article kind of stuff.
    Sorry, if I’m wrong. I think it will work like this, though I'm not for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Though I haven't tried any get paid to blog website, I think we really don't get paid for our blogs there. We have to write posts in the blog of that particular sites and submit it. After they accept the blog, it will not be our blog anymore but we just paid for that. That means it's like a pay per article kind of stuff.
    Sorry, if I’m wrong. I think it will work like this, though I'm not for sure.
    I will try to explains the concepts of the paid to blog post for those programs that I joined. For example you have a blog to discuss about technology things like PC, mobile and others. Then you submit your blog to those paid per blog site. If they approved you, then you can continues to choose the available jobs in the job opportunities screen there. Take note that they have a lot of different jobs for you to choose, you may choose the jobs that most suit for your blog title. If you choose something like fashion which is nothing related with you blog, they will not approve you request as well. Choose the right products and post the comments and your reviews about it. After the advertiser check your blog post and they will credited you with money. normally those blog post at least giving you a minimum of $5 for your blog post. Normally I am getting average of $10 for the review post. The highest even getting $25 for a review. It is easy earnings than other programs out there.

Hmm.. Interesting. I don't have a blog, but I heard that we have to have certain page rank to be accepted in those Paid to Blog sites. Is it true? And I also heard that people get lower PR if they accept jobs from Paid to Blog sites. And if we have low PR, then we will get less job offer. And do we have to have blog(s) for certain period of time before we can be accepted in those sites? How about the grammar, do they have strict rules about grammar, like we have to use perfect English?

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Hmm.. Interesting. I don't have a blog, but I heard that we have to have certain page rank to be accepted in those Paid to Blog sites. Is it true? And I also heard that people get lower PR if they accept jobs from Paid to Blog sites. And if we have low PR, then we will get less job offer. And do we have to have blog(s) for certain period of time before we can be accepted in those sites? How about the grammar, do they have strict rules about grammar, like we have to use perfect English?
    Yes they have different jobs available for different page rank blog, if you have a higher page rank blog, then you can choose the jobs that pay you higher at least $25 per review. If you page rank is too low, you may not get accepted by those program.

Google hate those paid to review program and if google find out that you actually work for those review, they may penalty you by reducing your page rank. Anyway, Pay per post have come out their own ways to check you page rank other than the google page rank.

Of course some basic gammer must be right for your posting, and the visitors can understand what you post is enough. No need to be perfect english for this.