Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

yes,i think is very costly also when we transfer money from one account to another account.but i think paypal is also important in our earning money in internet.

Default Re: paypal is very costly!

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    hi there,don't you think so.i tried to transfer only 1.17$ from my account to another and to that account only 0.83$ reached and they deducted 0.34$..don't you think they are too costly?when we earn something from net we get full amount and if we transfer it paypal almost deducts half for transfer charges..its too costly i think..what do you say?
    Try the Personal Account type of Paypal, an d You would feel the change and comfortable too with your transaction without any charges....

Default Re: paypal is very costly!

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    hi there,don't you think so.i tried to transfer only 1.17$ from my account to another and to that account only 0.83$ reached and they deducted 0.34$..don't you think they are too costly?when we earn something from net we get full amount and if we transfer it paypal almost deducts half for transfer charges..its too costly i think..what do you say?
    Try the Personal Account type of Paypal, an d You would feel the change and comfortable too with your transaction without any charges....
    Paypal took that charges from him and it was his personal account.They deduct that much of money in some countries.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes,i think is very costly also when we transfer money from one account to another account.but i think paypal is also important in our earning money in internet.
    Well.As for me paypal is not costly.I am from india and in indiapaypal is not costly as compared to other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Well.As for me paypal is not costly.I am from india and in indiapaypal is not costly as compared to other countries.
    Yeah, Your Statement is Undeniable, I too agree with For Indian Member Paypal Service is the Best One and also a reliable & cheap one Too.....

Friend, but for premium or business account, no matter from where you are, you will be charged the same fees for every time you receive money. That's why business or professional people call paypal is costly.

when they are providing such facility which is not provided by anyother Payment processor then its quite common they will charge more to maintain their service

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, but for premium or business account, no matter from where you are, you will be charged the same fees for every time you receive money. That's why business or professional people call paypal is costly.
    Even thought the business and premier accounts charge a bit more, most of our needs are fulfilled by a personal account itself. So Paypal becomes a affordable service for most of us.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Even thought the business and premier accounts charge a bit more, most of our needs are fulfilled by a personal account itself. So Paypal becomes a affordable service for most of us.
    yeah that's true but if you are in business, you need to have premier account because transactions will be obviously more from credit cards...!!
    SmartzKool

well,why to be a premier account the transaction is high,and how high it will been charged.if i want to register a business account.i must take a knowlage.

well,why to be a premier account the transaction is high,and how high it will been charged.if i want to register a business account.i must take a knowlage.
    Well there ar no transaction fees in personal account, little in premier account, highest in business account. Choose accordingly.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    yeah that's true but if you are in business, you need to have premier account because transactions will be obviously more from credit cards...!!
    Well, if you are doing business with paypal payment, then you don't need to worry about the high transaction fees of paypal business, cos you can includes this charges in the good that you sell, means charges to the buyer without letting them know.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Well, if you are doing business with paypal payment, then you don't need to worry about the high transaction fees of paypal business, cos you can includes this charges in the good that you sell, means charges to the buyer without letting them know.
    I think that even the fees for business accounts are pretty affordable compared to other payment processors.

You have suggested a good way for members who plan to use those business and premier account. No wonder those ebay merchants can provides a goods selling services with no charges, i think they are also already included all the transactions charges in the goods they sell.

I think that even the fees for business accounts are pretty affordable compared to other payment processors.
    yeah i agree on this. but one thing bad i see here is there is no limitation on maximum fees they charge. But in other processors, there are.
    SmartzKool

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I don't think so, I think LR is far better if it involve transfer of big sum of money.
    But big money should just transferred via check to avoid big fees on paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I don't think so, I think LR is far better if it involve transfer of big sum of money.
    You mean to say that LR allows you to transfer money to your bank via check?
    SmartzKool

I think he means to say that big amount in Paypal should be transferred by check. KR does not have a option of withdrawing funds anywhere.

LR has not withdrawal options, sending cheques is not possible too. Well, for big money transaction, LR set a maximum charges for certain amount, if more than that then LR is a way better in transfer big funds.

LR has not withdrawal options, sending cheques is not possible too. Well, for big money transaction, LR set a maximum charges for certain amount, if more than that then LR is a way better in transfer big funds.
    Well the main disadvantage is that even if you transfer big amounts on LR it is difficult converting the big amount into other ecurrency quickly.