Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

yes,normally one people can't have more than two personal accounts,if he use two different personal private information and addresses to register two accounts ,i will be not sais that one people has two personal accounts ,as long as he use this two account in different computer,it can been used.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes,normally one people can't have more than two personal accounts,if he use two different personal private information and addresses to register two accounts ,i will be not sais that one people has two personal accounts ,as long as he use this two account in different computer,it can been used.
    Ya.Thats true and IP will matter also.With different two personal information shared you can easily use both accounts.

hmmm I have a question to regarding this matter here in our house we share same ip and open 3 business account but different user would we have a problem regarding this I mean 3 different person registered to PP at the same IP.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    hmmm I have a question to regarding this matter here in our house we share same ip and open 3 business account but different user would we have a problem regarding this I mean 3 different person registered to PP at the same IP.
    I don't think there will be any problem because i just came to know that 2 people can operate paypal account from same IP may be that will be same for 3 also but i will suggest you that you just open 1 account and paypal business account has feature of multiuser access.It will be safer if you trust other 2 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I don't think there will be any problem because i just came to know that 2 people can operate paypal account from same IP may be that will be same for 3 also but i will suggest you that you just open 1 account and paypal business account has feature of multiuser access.It will be safer if you trust other 2 guys.
    I am not sure about multiuser access though but it would really be great to have an account of your own right..Well I will still ahve to check how to use this multiuser option though.

I am not sure about multiuser access though but it would really be great to have an account of your own right..Well I will still ahve to check how to use this multiuser option though.
    Well.Ya that is a advantage that only you can access your account.I just suggested you alternative but i still think you can access all accounts from same IP at least personal.

What is this multiuser access features in paypal? I have never heard about this multiuser in paypal account. Paypal account should belong to 1 person, how come related to multiuser?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    What is this multiuser access features in paypal? I have never heard about this multiuser in paypal account. Paypal account should belong to 1 person, how come related to multiuser?
    It is only for business account.Generally business is not done solely.It is done by 2 to 3 people.For them that feature is given to have multiuser access to account.

Well.Ya that is a advantage that only you can access your account.I just suggested you alternative but i still think you can access all accounts from same IP at least personal.
    Well thanks my friend for reminding me about this alternative I think I will be able to use this in the future then.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. two or threee or even more account created by one IP address would be allowed and the only different is those account should belong to different real man.

oh, is that really allowed. i have not created another account on my ip address. i usually make account for my friend on another ip adddress. cause i don't want my account to be limtied or locked because of this. i am not really sure which is true. i think that it is better call the paypal customer service to make it clear.

It is only for business account.Generally business is not done solely.It is done by 2 to 3 people.For them that feature is given to have multiuser access to account.
    This is interesting to know, so you means more than 2 or 3 people is actually accessing to the same business account or individual different account? If 2 or 3 people accessing with the same account with same password, it make no different as a personal acccount who have sharing with other with the same password.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    oh, is that really allowed. i have not created another account on my ip address. i usually make account for my friend on another ip adddress. cause i don't want my account to be limtied or locked because of this. i am not really sure which is true. i think that it is better call the paypal customer service to make it clear.
    as for experience yes they allow it since in our house we created 4 paypal account and they did not limit any of our account but of course it should have different user name and the 3 are verified using the same IP

So, how paypal differentiate a business account is currently multi user mode or single user mode? Since all the people is accessing the account through the same account name and password. If i have a personal account, and i give the password to 2 or 3 of my friends, then they also can login to that paypal account what, so, is it also multiuser mode?

Please explain the business multiuser features, how paypal differentiate it. thanks.

So, how paypal differentiate a business account is currently multi user mode or single user mode? Since all the people is accessing the account through the same account name and password. If i have a personal account, and i give the password to 2 or 3 of my friends, then they also can login to that paypal account what, so, is it also multiuser mode?

Please explain the business multiuser features, how paypal differentiate it. thanks.
    As my account is personal i also don't know about this that how exactly it works.I will check it out and will post here.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

as for experience yes they allow it since in our house we created 4 paypal account and they did not limit any of our account but of course it should have different user name and the 3 are verified using the same IP
    unverified would also be ok friend. but we need to prepare for paypal's requesting later if they ask you to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    unverified would also be ok friend. but we need to prepare for paypal's requesting later if they ask you to verify.
    yes unverified is ok what i mean is we already verified 3 accounts here out of 4 since the my sister has not time to go to the bank yet to open a visa card for it to be added to the p4th paypal account so far no problem here.

thats really nice danega, that should be of not much problem to you because you guys already have 4 paypal account in a family, anyways thanks for the info, and do update us is there is any problem caused if people from same family create accounts in single system

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    thats really nice danega, that should be of not much problem to you because you guys already have 4 paypal account in a family, anyways thanks for the info, and do update us is there is any problem caused if people from same family create accounts in single system
    I also having 2 accounts, and i see here also there are many people using same adress with other name accounts. Till now i didn't see much problems that people facing here. So, i think it is allowed and no issues of this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I also having 2 accounts, and i see here also there are many people using same adress with other name accounts. Till now i didn't see much problems that people facing here. So, i think it is allowed and no issues of this matter.
    but if they find it fishy, they will limit your account and ask for documents of both the names, then you will do what?
    SmartzKool