Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes,2 persons holding single account is different to one person have multiple account.if one people have more than two personal paypal or two business accounts,he or she will have some trouble.
    i think that paypal should have it make clear and put it on registration page when a new member is signing up that they are not allowed to have multiple account of same account. cause when i frist signed up i didn't know this rule. thankfully i didn't do that. i just learned them through forums. but not all who use paypal are members of forums so they may not know this rule.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes,2 persons holding single account is different to one person have multiple account.if one people have more than two personal paypal or two business accounts,he or she will have some trouble.
    i think that paypal should have it make clear and put it on registration page when a new member is signing up that they are not allowed to have multiple account of same account. cause when i frist signed up i didn't know this rule. thankfully i didn't do that. i just learned them through forums. but not all who use paypal are members of forums so they may not know this rule.
    Well, actually when you signed up on the first page, they have asked us to tick on understand their TOS link there, Where the TOS have mentioned about multiple account is not allowed, so, you shouldn't blame paypal didn't listed down this rule, it is user didnt read the TOS when click accept the TOS link.

well,when i register a paypal personal account,i haven't noticed this TOS link also.so i think most new paypal members may not notice this tickt.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well,when i register a paypal personal account,i haven't noticed this TOS link also.so i think most new paypal members may not notice this tickt.
    don't worry. if you created more than one personnal account there and you can contact with paypal to ask them to close one.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    don't worry. if you created more than one personnal account there and you can contact with paypal to ask them to close one.
    contacting them will indulge you in trouble, the best way is to close the account on your own without contacting them. There is an option.
    SmartzKool

oh yes. you are right we are allowed to close account by ourself now.
    and what kind of trouble we will have if we ask paypal to close that depulicate account?

i also want to know what trouble we come face if we close that depulicate account.so if anybody know this,i will be glad to be shared with you.

Members can have 1 personal and 1 premier/business account as it's stated in their terms, also members can merge the 2 accounts if they want to, they just have to contact paypal, then close the other account.

i also want to know what trouble we come face if we close that depulicate account.so if anybody know this,i will be glad to be shared with you.
    If you really don't want to have any troubles with your duplicate account by closing the account. You can just totally abandon the duplicate account without even using it at all.

if we do not use that depulicate account would be ok also? will paypal closed it itself if we have long time not use that account?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I don't know exactly about this.
    SOme people said taht we just can have 2 paypal account, while some other have more than 2 paypal account and they aren't banned by paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    SOme people said taht we just can have 2 paypal account, while some other have more than 2 paypal account and they aren't banned by paypal.
    yup you can have 2 paypal accounts but one should be personal and other can be either premier or business. The people having 2 personal accounts will get their accounts limited as soon as paypal finds it out.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    You can only have 1 personal and 1 premier/business account, so you can have 2 accounts but no more than that and don't ever listen with others who tell you that you can have more than that, coz it's againsts their terms. SO better follow if for your own good.

Ya. 1 personal and 1 premium/business works and it is allowed from their side but if you don't require both accounts you can have just 1 which i prefers.

and what if we have already created 2 personal accounts from the same ip address system??
    what wil lpay pal do at that time?

i have never experienced that yet. but i think if the holder of those two account is same you will get problem soon. or it would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    and what if we have already created 2 personal accounts from the same ip address system??
    what wil lpay pal do at that time?
    If they found out about it then you are in big trouble and if they don't then you are safe.You easily do transaction from both accounts.

they will surely find it out if you use those two accounts. they will notice it . it is not hard for them to find it out though there are thousands of accounts from all over the world in paypal. they could check it. they have i guess some system in the computer to check any double accounts. it is not good for their business if we all get moer than one personal account. cause how would paypal earn and survive online if they will allow all members to have more than one personal account.

well. i think if paypal yet to catch you have two paypal account created by one IP address that's because your lucky or they yet to . if you transfer frequently between those two accounts. you will be caught soon.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    they will surely find it out if you use those two accounts. they will notice it . it is not hard for them to find it out though there are thousands of accounts from all over the world in paypal. they could check it. they have i guess some system in the computer to check any double accounts. it is not good for their business if we all get moer than one personal account. cause how would paypal earn and survive online if they will allow all members to have more than one personal account.
    One of my friend created 2 personal accounts and he transferred funds from one account to another account and paypal did not found it.I think later he closed one account.