Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default if i have more than one account on paypal?

hi there,i am new to this paid to click business and i had one paypal account as per my yahoo id.but i made a gmail account to deal with all of my paid to click sites.so i created another paypal account for that email too.although i have not received any payment from any of my PTC sites as i have earned much there.but i am afraid if i use the other account will there be any problem..because they never mentioned that more than one accounts are not allowed but i am a bit scared about this thing.can anybody help?thank you in advance friends..

No, byyp u have no tension about it. Because I have also 2 account and I can withdraw my moey both, and using only one computer.
    I have many friends they also us 5-6 account in one computer but they have no problem.So, don't warry about it. Because The paypal is the best.

so it is really possible to make more than on paypal account. but i really don't know what is the use of making more than once account in paypal. just one is enough. i think.

Dear byyp, as I know one person allowed for two paypal accounts, so don't worry friend, open one more account with your gmail.

Paypal generally allows two accounts one for personal and the other for premium/ business account ..
    So i don't thin you should have any problem .. But of they suspect it you should be in a proper position to answer them as they are really annoying with limiting access to the accounts ..

i think that you can have only one account because if you have more than one account it could be a fraud and they might limit your usage.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    i think that you can have only one account because if you have more than one account it could be a fraud and they might limit your usage.
    No it is not counted as fraud at all. Paypal does allow you to have two accounts one standard account for personal use and one premier or business account for business purposes.
    You can submit same details but different e mails for both the accounts

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear byyp, as I know one person allowed for two paypal accounts, so don't worry friend, open one more account with your gmail.
    One person allowed for two paypal accounts?

It's very good . I just know today.thans.

I'll go open another a paypal account for my wife.

Thans.

Quote Originally Posted by sgwei

Thans.
    yeah 1 person can have 2 accounts 1 personal and other premier/business.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by sgwei
    Thans.
    If you are planning to make two personal account using the same computer although under two names (yours and your wife's), I think you better contact PayPal first to avoid any problem should PayPal be suspicious about your account. But if you want to open one personal account and one premier/business account, then no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    If you are planning to make two personal account using the same computer although under two names (yours and your wife's), I think you better contact PayPal first to avoid any problem should PayPal be suspicious about your account. But if you want to open one personal account and one premier/business account, then no problem.
    Well I agree on this. even if they find suspicious, they will just ask for the documents.
    SmartzKool

Default Re: if i have more than one account on paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    hi there,i am new to this paid to click business and i had one paypal account as per my yahoo id.but i made a gmail account to deal with all of my paid to click sites.so i created another paypal account for that email too.although i have not received any payment from any of my PTC sites as i have earned much there.but i am afraid if i use the other account will there be any problem..because they never mentioned that more than one accounts are not allowed but i am a bit scared about this thing.can anybody help?thank you in advance friends..
    I have two paypal account from the same address, both IP and postal. But one is business account and another is my personal account. This is perfectly alright for Paypal. But I don't know whether paypal would allows one to have more than one personal account!

Default Re: if i have more than one account on paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have two paypal account from the same address, both IP and postal. But one is business account and another is my personal account. This is perfectly alright for Paypal. But I don't know whether paypal would allows one to have more than one personal account!
    Well no paypal doesn't allow you to have personal accounts. If you do so and they catches you, both your accounts will get limited.
    SmartzKool

You can have as many account you want. There is no restrictions at all. I am having three accounts and using each of the account for different purpose. They never say that one person can have only one account. Go ahead and open new Account. No problem at all. Best of luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    You can have as many account you want. There is no restrictions at all. I am having three accounts and using each of the account for different purpose. They never say that one person can have only one account. Go ahead and open new Account. No problem at all. Best of luck!!

Can I have multiple PayPal accounts?

Yes. You can have one Personal account and one Premier or Business account. You can add more email addresses, debit or credit cards, and bank accounts to your account, but each account must have its own email address and financial information. You can also upgrade your Personal account to a Premier or Business account.
    SmartzKool

ok now that it is clear that we can have one personal and one premier account, can we add same bank account for withdrawing the funds to our local bank account i mean same bank account number for both personal and premiere is it allowed

I have with me a business account when my friend transferred a money to my account I didnt receive the full amount. since she has a personal and mine was business full amount was not receive.. or is there really certain fee every time we receive money?

Having two accounts in paypal is not at a problem and having two personal account or two business accounts in paypal will be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    No, byyp u have no tension about it. Because I have also 2 account and I can withdraw my moey both, and using only one computer.
    I have many friends they also us 5-6 account in one computer but they have no problem.So, don't warry about it. Because The paypal is the best.
    It's amazing that your friend has 5-6 account in a computer, that's crazy in my country and the account will get suspended. One is only allowed to have a personal account and a premier account or business account, and change the e-mail address after account registered.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Having two accounts in paypal is not at a problem and having two personal account or two business accounts in paypal will be a problem
    But I have seen some people creating multiple accounts with the same ip without any problem when their earlier account got limited. But I wonder why PP limits my account if I create any multiple account from the same pc.