Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    No you can't withdraw or give same bank account information in other id it will tell that it is already used .
    No, I think you are wrong. Though I haven't tried it myself, one paypal expert said we can add the same bank account details again and withdraw it. I'm talking about the second premium or business account.
    I think some words by Paypal itself on number of accounts would be far better as there are doubts and each one es giving different explanation here.If paypal is limiting account allowing multiple accounts means , creating multiple accounts with different e-mail I.D may be a solution then...!!
    no..different paypal account generated by different email ID need different real human name and docs if paypal asked. and mulitple account is not allowed. we are only allowed to have total 2 paypal account . different type of account.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    No you can't withdraw or give same bank account information in other id it will tell that it is already used .
    No, I think you are wrong. Though I haven't tried it myself, one paypal expert said we can add the same bank account details again and withdraw it. I'm talking about the second premium or business account.
    I think some words by Paypal itself on number of accounts would be far better as there are doubts and each one es giving different explanation here.If paypal is limiting account allowing multiple accounts means , creating multiple accounts with different e-mail I.D may be a solution then...!!
    no..different paypal account generated by different email ID need different real human name and docs if paypal asked. and mulitple account is not allowed. we are only allowed to have total 2 paypal account . different type of account.
    yes,you can add six email ID in paypal,different paypal account can been used in different area.so we don't worry paypal account is not enough to use.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    yes,you can add six email ID in paypal,different paypal account can been used in different area.so we don't worry paypal account is not enough to use.
    true. but one created multiple account on some same site to earn then he will need more multiple paypal accounts and even 6 would not be enough then..normally 6 is suitable to most of already.

I am already confused with you guys. But i stick to what paypal has to say that we are only allowed to open two accounts on the same name or user one personal or one upgraded account can either be premium or business. But we have to use different credit card or visa card to verify it.

Default Re: if i have more than one account on paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    hi there,i am new to this paid to click business and i had one paypal account as per my yahoo id.but i made a gmail account to deal with all of my paid to click sites.so i created another paypal account for that email too.although i have not received any payment from any of my PTC sites as i have earned much there.but i am afraid if i use the other account will there be any problem..because they never mentioned that more than one accounts are not allowed but i am a bit scared about this thing.can anybody help?thank you in advance friends..

Hi Friend,

I too have Some what Same Problem as you, I have to Access 2 account from my Computer one of my Mom and another of mine, so I have referred many friends regarding this and the Answer I got is No need to worry Until PayPal Doubts you, If it happen so then You just need the Document proof to Prove yourself right, So don't get Scared or Tensed Continue as usual

Default Re: if i have more than one account on paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    hi there,i am new to this paid to click business and i had one paypal account as per my yahoo id.but i made a gmail account to deal with all of my paid to click sites.so i created another paypal account for that email too.although i have not received any payment from any of my PTC sites as i have earned much there.but i am afraid if i use the other account will there be any problem..because they never mentioned that more than one accounts are not allowed but i am a bit scared about this thing.can anybody help?thank you in advance friends..

Hi Friend,

I too have Some what Same Problem as you, I have to Access 2 account from my Computer one of my Mom and another of mine, so I have referred many friends regarding this and the Answer I got is No need to worry Until PayPal Doubts you, If it happen so then You just need the Document proof to Prove yourself right, So don't get Scared or Tensed Continue as usual
    yes. no need to worry about this but do not transfer money between these two account often. and the most important thing is the two paypal account should belong to two different name with real doc.
    one signle man is not allowed to have two personnal account at the same time.

i get more confused now. i kow that we are allwed to have 2 different account personal and either business or premier. but why it is not allowed to transfer money to each other account. anyways, why should we have to transfer. like to save withdrawal feels.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i get more confused now. i kow that we are allwed to have 2 different account personal and either business or premier. but why it is not allowed to transfer money to each other account. anyways, why should we have to transfer. like to save withdrawal feels.
    I am not sure but you are allowed to one personal and one premier or business account.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I am not sure but you are allowed to one personal and one premier or business account.
    anyways, it is a hassle to keep transferring money between two accounts. that is so confusing, hassle, and lot of work. i think if you are recieving lots of monehy in those accounts. those money will offset those fees and no need to transfer them to save some small fees.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i dont know i transfer money within my accounts and never face any problem the rules are probably not clear.

anyways, it is a hassle to keep transferring money between two accounts. that is so confusing, hassle, and lot of work. i think if you are recieving lots of monehy in those accounts. those money will offset those fees and no need to transfer them to save some small fees.
    If your transactions are more then you can have 2 accounts but if your transactions are not that much then i will suggest you keep one account only.

yes. if one have large transaction amount he need one premium account at least. but most of us only have a verified personnal account would be fine.since the verified personnal account are allowed to withdraw 2500$ monthly.

yes. if one have large transaction amount he need one premium account at least. but most of us only have a verified personnal account would be fine.since the verified personnal account are allowed to withdraw 2500$ monthly.
    Ya.But normal transactions are not that much like 2500$ monthly at least for me.So i am happy with unverified personal account.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    No, byyp u have no tension about it. Because I have also 2 account and I can withdraw my moey both, and using only one computer.
    I have many friends they also us 5-6 account in one computer but they have no problem.So, don't warry about it. Because The paypal is the best.
    It's amazing that your friend has 5-6 account in a computer, that's crazy in my country and the account will get suspended. One is only allowed to have a personal account and a premier account or business account, and change the e-mail address after account registered.
    it is also crazy to have more than two account on paypal in my country.so i am also feel surprised in it for having 5-6 account in a computer as your friend.i wonder know which country do your friend come from?

No, byyp u have no tension about it. Because I have also 2 account and I can withdraw my moey both, and using only one computer.
    I have many friends they also us 5-6 account in one computer but they have no problem.So, don't warry about it. Because The paypal is the best.
    It's amazing that your friend has 5-6 account in a computer, that's crazy in my country and the account will get suspended. One is only allowed to have a personal account and a premier account or business account, and change the e-mail address after account registered.
    it is also crazy to have more than two account on paypal in my country.so i am also feel surprised in it for having 5-6 account in a computer as your friend.i wonder know which country do your friend come from?
    I think this might happend as last time paypal is not that strict on checking members account acitivities, but if now one person is trying to creates so many personal account, it will surely be detected and get caught for banned.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I think this might happend as last time paypal is not that strict on checking members account acitivities, but if now one person is trying to creates so many personal account, it will surely be detected and get caught for banned.
    If you open both personal account then you will surely get banned but if you open 1 personal and 1 business it will work.

If you open both personal account then you will surely get banned but if you open 1 personal and 1 business it will work.
    If you creates both personal account with different name and email address, paypal won't notice it at all. But just one of the personal account may able to get verified and nanother one is reamian as unverify for long. I have doen this before too. Is not a problems.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    If you creates both personal account with different name and email address, paypal won't notice it at all. But just one of the personal account may able to get verified and nanother one is reamian as unverify for long. I have doen this before too. Is not a problems.
    But my question is why do you want to open two same accounts on paypal? Whats the benefit of opening 2 personal accounts on Paypal?

i don't think it is wise to open two accounts. one wil be more enough if it will just be the same kind of accounts. and it is risky and against the rules. you will lost money if your account got banned or limited.

i don't think it is wise to open two accounts. one wil be more enough if it will just be the same kind of accounts. and it is risky and against the rules. you will lost money if your account got banned or limited.
    Ya.I also think in same way.Opening of one account on paypal is enough.You do not need second account on paypal.Still people open fake accounts on paypal.