Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Some of my friends have more than one account in paypal though i have one and i dont need another one....but if someone wants he/she can open another paypal account....

Ok I am also curious I have a business account in paypal now but want to open a new personal account in paypal coz they charge fees if we transfer from business to personal account so I rather open personal account so if I transfer certain amount to a personal account there will be no fees.
    Now the question is can I use the same email address as my business account in paypal and can I use the same visa card for both bussiness and personal account?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i think you can open multiple account under different names and different credit card and bank account details ,if any doubt better ask the paypal team dont take risk.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    i think you can open multiple account under different names and different credit card and bank account details ,if any doubt better ask the paypal team dont take risk.
    well. yes. but think onone can have multiple names and credit card accordingly. so we can't have as lot account on paypal as we wish really.

hi,as i know,it is not allowed to use two paypal account.it you use two paypal account ,both of your account will be limited as a fraud.

Well I guess paypal allow us to have two accounts one personal and one for premium of business account .
    how about you guys here do you use the same visa card or bank to withdraw your money both personal and upgraded account in paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    hi,as i know,it is not allowed to use two paypal account.it you use two paypal account ,both of your account will be limited as a fraud.
    hello my dear friend. we are allowed to have one personnal and one premium account/business account actually. they only not allowed us to have two same type of account at the same time.

Default Message

Ya.You can create more than 1 account and it wont considered as fraud.

I'm glad that I've seen this thread because I'm planning to create another paypal account. I've joined a job portal wherein I needed to use my site's e-mail as my paypal ID but I've already got one account using my personal e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    I'm glad that I've seen this thread because I'm planning to create another paypal account. I've joined a job portal wherein I needed to use my site's e-mail as my paypal ID but I've already got one account using my personal e-mail.
    Friend, but it's risky to have two personal accounts, so it's better to avoid that. Otherwise, you can close the existing account, and then create a new one. That's the better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Ok I am also curious I have a business account in paypal now but want to open a new personal account in paypal coz they charge fees if we transfer from business to personal account so I rather open personal account so if I transfer certain amount to a personal account there will be no fees.
    Now the question is can I use the same email address as my business account in paypal and can I use the same visa card for both bussiness and personal account?
    Most probably it's not possible to open two different account with same e-mail address or visa card. Whenever you are about to insert the same informations while opening the second account, paypal will tell you that those informations are already attached to another account.

You can open two new accounts with the same address with other processors like PM, Ecu or LR, and even Evo, but you cannot open two accounts with the same email address with PP, AP, MB, or etc. because here you have to sign in with the email id itself.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well I guess paypal allow us to have two accounts one personal and one for premium of business account .
    how about you guys here do you use the same visa card or bank to withdraw your money both personal and upgraded account in paypal?
    No you can't withdraw or give same bank account information in other id it will tell that it is already used .

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    Friend, but it's risky to have two personal accounts, so it's better to avoid that. Otherwise, you can close the existing account, and then create a new one. That's the better choice.
    It's either I will upgrade my current account to premium or I will just create a premium account for my second account. Don't worry friend I'm not a risk taker Thanks for mentioning about closing an existing account and just creating a new one cause that could be another option.

No you can't withdraw or give same bank account information in other id it will tell that it is already used .
    No, I think you are wrong. Though I haven't tried it myself, one paypal expert said we can add the same bank account details again and withdraw it. I'm talking about the second premium or business account.

i had heard that paypal only allow people to apply one account for personal and one account for business. so if you apply two account for personal .you must ask paypal admin to cancel one.

No, I think you are wrong. Though I haven't tried it myself, one paypal expert said we can add the same bank account details again and withdraw it. I'm talking about the second premium or business account.
    Did you successfully creating your another premium account with the same bank account details? Do you able to withdraw your funds to your bank account as well? It is really interesting to know that paypal allow such a services, i have never tried that.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Did you successfully creating your another premium account with the same bank account details? Do you able to withdraw your funds to your bank account as well? It is really interesting to know that paypal allow such a services, i have never tried that.
    i think if we use the same bank account to creat another new paypal account that's to tell directly to paypal these two accout are belong to one same person.

yes,paypal never mentined that more than one personal accounts or business accounts are not allowed,but if you have more than one account,you will be troubled.so you must ask paypal to cancel one.

I think some words by Paypal itself on number of accounts would be far better as there are doubts and each one es giving different explanation here.If paypal is limiting account allowing multiple accounts means , creating multiple accounts with different e-mail I.D may be a solution then...!!