Default i've enough referrals on all my sites now:-)(edit:13th nov)

hi there,i have joined approximately 12 paid to click sites which pay me when i look onto their ads and click..i joined all of these as one of my friends told that i can make extra money with these.but i have on these since 15 days and still in each of them my account has only a few cents and in some not even a sent while their payout limits are in dollars.i read on this forum too about referrals and saw on a few sites that some persons don't click on much ads but are getting paid due to the clicks by their referrals.i mean why can not i get many referrals..is it possible to get them without paying anything?i am really confused because whenever i try to ask anybody to join under me they are already members of that site..can anybody help me out?thank you in advance..

You need to get more referrals... that is clear. And those referrals have to make some money fo you so if you force people to signup just to make you happy and they dont work than you get nothing.
    I dont like this PTC or what ever is it. Get rid of it... there are much easier and more logical ways how to make money online.
    Make a website review there products you like and where is high affiliate commission get SE traffic and you will get more than few dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    You need to get more referrals... that is clear. And those referrals have to make some money fo you so if you force people to signup just to make you happy and they dont work than you get nothing.
    I dont like this PTC or what ever is it. Get rid of it... there are much easier and more logical ways how to make money online.
    Make a website review there products you like and where is high affiliate commission get SE traffic and you will get more than few dollars.
    hi webmoney,you are right to some extent that almost all of these sites can turn out to be good if we have referrals to our programs..it was long time back when i asked this question..now i have sufficient referrals everywhere..but for most of them i had to purchase them from the site.. ..this is another way of such sites to make more money as their are very few people who get significant referrals without spending any money..you are right about the website thing and right now am planning too to start working off to learn about the websites and all that stuff so that in the coming years i'll be making some website from my interests..thanks for your advice

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    What you said is exactly true and I am on that steps, I am learning new things about making websites and all those stuff related to the website.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

now i have many referrals at all my sites 8) thanks webmoney..you are right..i should use the websites instead but at that time i was already into PTC stuff so asked that..now i feel more confident about web things and will have started planning for a website and now i have enough balance in my paypal too never thought about that much..but it proved lucky for me indeed