Default is money bookers better than egold?

is money bookers better than egold? do you use egold and money bookers both? can you tell me which one of these two services are better and more user friendly
    wanna earn money? check my blog for the real GPT sites, URL: Hidden Content
    wanna buy car? learn good bargaining techniques at my blog: Hidden Content

Default moneybookers is good

according to me egold is better than moneybookers in many ways and most of the sites make payment through paypal or egold

ya even i feel that e-gold is better than moneybookers or alert pay as most of the sites accept paypal or e-gold payments.

e-gold is more widely accepted by different sites as compared to money bookers so i think that e-gold is bestter than money bookers

sorry i really dont know how money booker is since i never had an account with them. regarding egold it is ok but not better than paypal

well i think it is better to moneybookers but they are actually two different things. moneoybookers is more like paypal. you receive money and not gold.

you known as that, because the majority accept egold, but moneybookers for me it is classified with paypal
    is what one of you intended somebody already to say my account moneybookers is hacked!! on the other hand egold, every day!!
    a question is heard? is what somebody can sleep well when he receive a big sum on his egold??

well i have egold account just few days ago. if i have recieved money on it from a forum i will going to find out which is better between moneybookers and egold. though i really think egold better but i hate that we can get real money at once.

i see that e-gold is more easier to use and also used much more than moneybookers .
    but moneybookers is more safe than e-gold .

you can use the both with out the problem i find that money bookers is better in some stuff but E-gold is useful for me too :wink:
    i use the both cause some of the gpt sites use mb and some use E-gold!

i think e-gold is better
    i heard that moneybookers doesn't allow u to claim back money if u are being hacked or scammed.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    i think e-gold is better
    i heard that moneybookers doesn't allow u to claim back money if u are being hacked or scammed.
    ya i saw someone being scammed with moneybookers and he could nothing.but its the same with egold and money bookers is less prone to hacking with its sending pin but again it requires verification.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    i think e-gold is better
    ya i saw someone being scammed with moneybookers and he could nothing.but its the same with egold and money bookers is less prone to hacking with its sending pin but again it requires verification.
    its rare to hear about scamming on moneybooker accounts because its more secure than e-gold .

i just don't know why some people were scammed by moneybookers and egold when they are really one trusted payment processors.

In view of today's situation with e-gold - anything is better that e-gold, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous25
    In view of today's situation with e-gold - anything is better that e-gold, IMO.
    its not like that ..
    e-gold is the easiest to use but its problem is the bad security and poor contact with them .

Default Re: is money bookers better than egold?

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    is money bookers better than egold? do you use egold and money bookers both? can you tell me which one of these two services are better and more user friendly
    I use them both. I think money bookers better than egold. Bez in e-gold there are lots of problem log in ur own account. but in money bookers its not happend. So, I like money bookers .

Default Re: is money bookers better than egold?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    I use them both. I think money bookers better than egold. Bez in e-gold there are lots of problem log in ur own account. but in money bookers its not happend. So, I like money bookers .
    As for me now e-gold is absolutely better than MB , i dealed with MB easily before but now i can't spend anything from my account and their support is not good .