Default Forex-Metal Announces $100 No-Deposit Bonus ?

Forex trader receives the $100 no deposit bonus and starts trading. 3 weeks later customer has completed enough trades to collect the 50 bonus points and his profit is equal to $500. $100 is removed from the account. $500 remains as the customer’s profit. The trader needs to deposit another $500 of his own funds into the account and complete

www . forex-metal . com/affiliate/46662/1

I don’t like no deposit bonuses much at all, I believe they are not going to take us far. If we are serious then we need to look at serious alternative and from brokers that can be trusted upon. I look only at one place for all this and that’s OctaFX where they have sensational setup with many demo contest present that we can participate on not just to win prizes, but also to have chance of working out strategies and how Forex works.

$100 No-Deposit Bonus is good but $2017 Hot Bonus as No-Deposit is simply superb with FreshForex with which I am trading. You can trade in a risk-free way, get good experience in Real trading and evaluate the performance of the broker! The trading conditions must be experienced to believe! With forex training and daily market updates you can improve your skills and of course there is fast withdrawal!

The last thing I will suggest to any newbie is to go with no deposit bonus, as it’s just not working thing, if we really wish to achieve something good in Forex than we need to do it by our own way and with our own investment not freebies. This is why I go for OctaFX, as they are awesome with having low spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able.

I actually feel pretty good with these freebies, but not if the broker is not even regulated like one here. So, I have huge liking for no deposit bonus but if the broker is reliable and trustworthy, it means nothing to have bonuses if the broker is not one that I can trust.