Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default moneybookers and paypal

I am getting near to the $10 payout on mylot and I am thinking withdraw it with moneybookers because I can't withdraw with paypay, but since it is my first payout I really don't know how I can get my payout on moneybookers I have set up my account there but it is all I know. anyone have got payout trough moneybookes from mylot?.
    check out my blog, and learn how to get a free Ubuntu cd and some cool pay web sites.

Hidden Content

Do Mylot dont pay by paypal ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default it is safe to use money booker

antonio my problem is the same, paypal minimum payout is very high(155$) and i want to get my money withdrawl , is there any way to get my payment, i it is safe to use moneybooker

yes swapnil0768 u r right. the mail problem is same. many people can't withdraw there money.

and Mylot only pays by paypal.

yes i am using right now moneybookers in my mylot account. i really don't know if mylot allows paypal for our country. i really like moneybookers because they are really easy to use and no need to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes i am using right now moneybookers in my mylot account. i really don't know if mylot allows paypal for our country. i really like moneybookers because they are really easy to use and no need to verify.
    1st of all tell me r u got paid by mylot?? did u paid by then? Its a very slow site..

moneybookers is good but their withdrawal fee is much greater. If I gotta withdraw then I have to pay 3.5 Euros for withdrawing.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

we dont have to verify our account?
    That's great.
    But moneybooker is not supported in my country.
    I guess i'm still stick with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    That's great.
    Oh I thought Moneybookers was widely accepted as paypal. Well this adds up to another disadvantage of moneybookers. Only check option is available to my country.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    That's great.
    Oh I thought Moneybookers was widely accepted as paypal. Well this adds up to another disadvantage of moneybookers. Only check option is available to my country.
    lol , money bookers is accepted in many many countries ..
    what is your country that is not accepted there ?

Now no need to worry about mylot payments. Because they have adopted paypal as their payout method recently. So there is no need to have an account in moneybooker.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Now no need to worry about mylot payments. Because they have adopted paypal as their payout method recently. So there is no need to have an account in moneybooker.
    wow! good news for all of us that again they paid us by paypal. but I think its very hard to reached the minimum payout there.. Bad slow earning site..

I'm an old member of mylot. I remember that it is used to pay through e-gold at first then immediately changed into moneybookers. My first payment was sent also in my moneybookers account. I'm glad that paypal is their only processor now

Since mylot now is only using paypal, then it should be fine for most of the members. I am really interested in moneybookers, i heard that their value is higher than paypal, i means in term of exchanges. Do anyone knows where to exchange moneybookers to LR, AP site?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i think mylot only paid via paypal and then you can exchange you paypal money to moneybookers. then withdraw it.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I want to get registered on moneybookers. But does it allow transfer of money to Indian Bank?
    Is the fees charged by moneybookers very high?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. i think mylot only paid via paypal and then you can exchange you paypal money to moneybookers. then withdraw it.
    Where can we find such a services available to exchange paypal to moneybookers? I thought paypal never accepts any exchanges. Do you means by exchanging with members here? but i doubt there will much members is currently using moneybookers.

I think there are just really few people who are using moneybookers as of now. I've just used my moneybookers balance for a browser game's membership since I know I will have a hard time finding someone to exchange it.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    I think there are just really few people who are using moneybookers as of now. I've just used my moneybookers balance for a browser game's membership since I know I will have a hard time finding someone to exchange it.
    i have used both paypal and moneybookers in these i could be verify my address in MB and i coudnt verify in paypal thats the difference and i need to verify my bank account in MB so that i can use Mb funds to withdraw

i don't have any sites using MB too. but MB is easy to verify but not that useful to many cause they are not being used in many sites like online shops.