Default I can't withdraw!!

I have paypal for 3 month since it was enable from my country, actually I am using it for get some little income from pay web sites but when I tried to withdraw I got the following message, what do you think I would to do?

"Funds Withdrawal Not Available For Your Account
    PayPal accounts opened in this country or region currently cannot withdraw funds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you." ops:
    check out my blog, and learn how to get a free Ubuntu cd and some cool pay web sites.

Hidden Content

Are you from Columbia? I am not sure but it is possible that it will be imposible for you to wthdraw your money some time. I had the same problem some time ago but now Paypal is in my country working perfectly with all functions.

Default paypal

if they just opened for use in your country it might not be set up for withdraw yet. i have heard alot of people having that issue. you can spend the money online with anyone who takes paypal which is usually just about everyone now days. i know i can pay my electric bill and such with it. alot of companies are letting you do that. there is also a paypal credit card i dont know if they offer that for you country but if they do that would be an easy way of getting to your money as well. there is a phone number for paypal where you can call and talk to them i am not sure what it is but i have had to call them before about 2 years ago. it should be under there contact info.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

if you can't withdraw it. what else can you do with your money. can you pay online . or buy online. do they allow that. hope that you will be able to use that money

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

maybe you can find some of your friends in your local country, and ask them to exchange paypal with real money

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    maybe you can find some of your friends in your local country, and ask them to exchange paypal with real money
    yes,it is available to do that.but do not let paypal company know it.
    i always exchange paypal with other e-currencis or real cash in my country.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    yes,it is available to do that.but do not let paypal company know it.
    i always exchange paypal with other e-currencis or real cash in my country.
    yes don't let paypal caught you doing that cause you will get ban and you wil lose your precious money in theri account. i just wonder why paypal don't allow that. why is so wrong with that. it is just natural that people need to do some exchange. i think they should not be that strict.

You can transfer your paypal money to your Xoom account and from them you can order your money.

Even if we exchange paypal funds into real cash with friends, paypal wont know right?

@byyp : wats this Xoom that u mention?

I have never tried xoom but surely I tried withdraw through Indian bank, I find it very reasonable, what are the charges at xoom to withdraw money to the bank ?

well,
    you can use xoom option to withdraw it to your local bank account.
    else you can also try out the check facility of the paypal..

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so if you are from a country which doesnt have paypal withdraw feature then you can do nothing with it

oh then i am really not sure about it. you can either withdraw using check or xzoom or try to contact paypal for some other ways

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    oh then i am really not sure about it. you can either withdraw using check or xzoom or try to contact paypal for some other ways
    that is not really possible too. cause if they don't allow withdrawal no way can xoom be able to withdraw it too for the user. i just don't know why paypal have that business in that countyr by they will not allow withdrawal at all.

Well xoom is a much better option for you then in case you want to withdraw money from paypal. I find exchanges risky but if they are your friends then that should not be a problem.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well xoom is a much better option for you then in case you want to withdraw money from paypal. I find exchanges risky but if they are your friends then that should not be a problem.
    that means real friends, not internet friends.
    or maybe you can use it to buy something useful on ebay

Ya alec you are right. That is very important to mention. Internet friends sometimes can also be renamed as perfect scammers. I meant to say real friends whom you know personally.

I think that it is because they haven't had paypal that long, i am able to withdraw from my account i just did it!

oh thats great then. you are able to withdraw money from paypal..congratulations. what did you do to activate it?