Default Forex-Metal Introduces ECN accounts

Forex-Metal Introduces ECN accounts

Forex-Metal, a leading online Forex and CFD broker, is happy to introduce Fx Edge ECN (Electronic Communication Network) forex accounts. With ECN accounts, Forex-Metal clients have direct access to the foreign exchange market with real market quotes from several liquidity providers.

The main features of Forex-Metal ECN accounts are:

• 30 currency pairs to choose from;
    • Tight spreads starting from 0.2 pips;
    • Automated market execution and no dealing desk;
    • Any trading strategy, hedging and expert advisors are allowed;
    • 0.1 lot minimum trade size
    • 1:100 leverage
    • Daily technical and fundamental reports as well as weekly summaries sent via email.

“We are constantly introducing innovations in each and every aspect of our business to enhance our clients’ trading experience”, says Mark Kaye, Head of Sales and Marketing. “Our Fx Edge ECN accounts will give traders extra edge in forex trading- very low spreads and high liquidity. With any questions about ECN accounts, customers may contact our friendly support team via email, phone, online chat, Skype, or Yahoo Messenger”.

To open an ECN account, please visit https://forex-metal.com/accounts/new

About Forex-Metal: The Company offers online Forex and CFD trading for beginners and advanced traders. Formed in 2007 by a group of professional dealers with many years of experience trading for various financial institutions and banks, Forex-Metal is recognized as one of the leading Forex and CFD brokers. The company is famous for its competitive forex trading conditions and outstanding customer service.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ForexMetalBroker
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ForexMetal

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/287/1

ECN account is always great to have especially for scalpers since we need to get rid of all trouble and issues. I trade with OctaFX broker where they allow one to open ECN account with as low as 5 dollars and never have to worry about anything at all with no issues over slippage, re quote or any sort of delay whatsoever. This keeps me entirely relaxed and I am able to perform really nicely with never having to face delay or re quote at all.

ECN broker are easy to find, as every broker now days claim to be ECN, but I bet 90% of such companies are not even properly regulated let alone them being ECN. This broker is no different, I am not sure if this company is even alive as their web site is not loading.

I feel pretty cool about my broker FreshForex, as they are just that good for all reasons. I am able to enjoy dealing with them especially without having to worry over slippage, re quote or any such worries, it helps big time. I love it with the tight spreads from 0.1 pips to zero balance protection, swap free account and much more, it’s how I feel absolutely satisfied and happy!