Thread: Hostbidder.com

Default Hostbidder.com

Its a paid to post site and once you accumulate some number of points you can get free hosting.

if you are determined in one month you could easily reach the target for 1 month of free hosting.

great deal.

well i think there are lots of site that offers free webhosting without requiring us to be active posters on their site. well when i think that i will like to use their free webhosting i will not mind though to post on their sites too. but i prefer to be paid by cash that be given a free webhosting .

i also heard some forums give away domain names to you if you have reached a mount of posts.
    but the host i dont know what kind they will give.

well i really dont need that free webhosting now. i want a free tutorial on using this free webhosting and making a website. if they have that tutorial on that site i will going to use that one.

would prefer money instead of paying any domain names or prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    would prefer money instead of paying any domain names or prizes.
    well if you want money then you have to ppost on other forum. but if you don't want to pay for it i think it is just nice to post also to have a free domain.

I think this is great, most paid to post forums are just for points for money, i will try this

Default True

I am also a member there and i really find it a good forum to earn money, domain and template.But you can also go for ddboard for free web hosting and domain name.
    Hosting is provided by members and domain name by admin in exchange of points.

Default Re: True

Quote Originally Posted by centurianboy
    I am also a member there and i really find it a good forum to earn money, domain and template.But you can also go for ddboard for free web hosting and domain name.
    thank you very much for telling us "ddboard".so there are two places we can get free host and domain.it is so great.
    and we can also show our new sites/domain name in these two forums.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    thank you very much for telling us "ddboard".so there are two places we can get free host and domain.it is so great.
    and we can also show our new sites/domain name in these two forums.
    Thats a very good informations for us. I will check it out this site.. :wink:

I'm also a member in hostbidder.com. I thought I could get only free domain or money in exchange of points. How can we get free templates or free web hosting from them?
    Also what you mean by ddboard?