Default fastprofitmarket.com/

here is a hyip site just added to bulls-hyip. It has stable plans, the profits are not high and 2 cool promotion plans. I made a test spend of 10$. I will post tomorrow my proof.

Description:
    FastProfitMarket.com is designed for a person who desires to acquire stable high profits from their funds.
    Our position is an all-round estimation and immediate reaction to changes. We have set a very ambitious target - to become the best high yield project on the web that will make customers' funds work. Our main goal is to provide first class service capable of meeting the demands of the most fastidious customers.
    Our plans are simple, stable and realistic. We will never have fake stats.

And the plans are very simple: 110%-115% After 1 Day, 125%-130% after 2 days, 135%-140% after 3 days

Register here: http://fastprofitmarket.com/

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

hyips are usually scams but if you have received payment from the hyip company then i would like to see the payment proof. is this really a real high yield investment company

can you please upload a payment proof for this HYIP scheme and then i would invest in hyip scheme

I don't belive this type of site. Most of them are totaly scam.

i agree with you paramita, but recently i got paid from a site like this, a hyip site.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    i agree with you paramita, but recently i got paid from a site like this, a hyip site.
    Congratulations for ur payment , pls share with us the honest site name. We are waiting to visit the honest site. :wink:

the site is http://www.road2success.us/signup.php

but be aware donot put too much money

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

This thread was started in April and this is September. Till date no payment proof sent by any member. So I do not trust this type of sites. May be some lucky member do get their payments but not frequently. I do not believe this type of sites.

Hi i ahve heard many things about HYIP program but is it safe to invest in HYIP program,how they will pay some body double triple amount.

most of the posts here show that this kin of site is a scam .if it is a scam then why the hell do certain people post such kind of sites?

well if u have received the payment then plz will u show us the proof.N yeah,i guess such sites are a scam.Think twicw before u invest money and time in such sites..

i will show i got actually twice, though i invested a small amount, but i got the return.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    i will show i got actually twice, though i invested a small amount, but i got the return.
    they will pay not for long. on 2-4 weeks, HYIP site usually goes scam.
    When they got enough profit, then they will scam you.
    Anyway, how can you trust people which you never see or know each other.

I am not sure if this site HYP will continue to pay the members honestly. As indicated by the members most of this type of sites are scams. Do not risk your money.

why don't the members provide their payment proof so that the other members here may know that the particular website is not a scam and the members may join the website.

Investment in HYIP is always risky. We all know that the high rates offered by any site are not sustainable. So they may pay to few members so that they can earn good amount by creating good response and trust among the members. Then they stop paying you and you loose you money.

they do pay only on the start of the site so that they will be able to attract more investors on their site. when they have more money they will usually stop paying and scam members. it is really risky to invest and not worth it.

It is like lotery. Some get good amount as a prize and most others are empty handed. We know that we are risking our hard earned money,
    by investing in this type of sites.
    Perhaps this is the best way to do scams and to earn unethical money by scamming others.

yes. i got scammed twice in this manner, they pay early members and those who joined later thinking that the site is reliable got scammed. damn. so it pays to be extra careful even if there are some payment proofs. the date of the payment proofs is also important

Dear mustang, I think this hyip is gone now, please don't invest on hyips, because most of them are scam. If you want to invest on hyip, invest only few amount, don't invest huge amount.