Default Does PPI affiliate sites pays you off

Does PPI affiliate sites pays you off

Default Re: Does PPI affiliate sites pays you off

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Does PPI affiliate sites pays you off
    yes,definitely but only when you have installed the genuine ones...some of them they do pay..but its true that only some of them are paying while others will be sending pop-ups to visitors even if they pay..

i tried a few one but never get paid by them by those ind of sites, though i think there are some genuine ones.

what are those genuine ones. hopefully that you can opsts them here. cause i relaly want tjoin and earn from those genuine ones. well i have tried but still not sucessfull i think i just need to put more time to learn which ones are really worth the time.

Default Re: Does PPI affiliate sites pays you off

Dear nick Could You Please Tell Me What Is This PPI ? I Never Heard About This.So Please Tell Me Something More About It.
    Thank You.

Dear nick, I have never paid by pay per install, I think zango cash is good but I don't try it. byyp, can you tell me some genuine sites.

well if you are referring to pay per install i have one software installed that is gomezpeer but the earnings are real slow and so after receiving my first payout i will drop it

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well if you are referring to pay per install i have one software installed that is gomezpeer but the earnings are real slow and so after receiving my first payout i will drop it
    Well if you got active status already then you can earn more by running it on multiple pcs. It will earn you good then. One person i know earns $1 by this method. :shock:

I never had a chance to earn from PPI site, because when I found the trick, most PPI site failed to pay member because recession. So, I don't try PPI site until now

It takes lots of visitors daily to earn from PPI affiliate programs. my blogs are not capable to get those many visitors so still i only earn from clicks. Had no luck with CPM.

What I feel nowadays there are very few legit PPI sites , i donot know though recently any such site names .

I think its also risky of virus attack to your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    Well are you having a status of active on gomezpeer.I was using it.I was online for most time of day but still after one month they did not activated my account so i lost all my money.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    What I feel nowadays there are very few legit PPI sites , i donot know though recently any such site names .

You can eliminate the risk by joining some reputed advertising agencies. Like adbrite tribal fusion. But some sites require lots of visitors daily. That's tough to get.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by manmade76

You can eliminate the risk by joining some reputed advertising agencies. Like adbrite tribal fusion. But some sites require lots of visitors daily. That's tough to get.
    totally true. only those that have high traffic in their blog do earn from this things. like adbrite. yes it is very reputable and paying. but they have taken off the ads already in my blog. i don't know why.