Thread: css examples

Default css examples

I am working in a web site and I need some examples of css. I hope find css examples open source, if you know about css or have some examples I would be glad if you share with me.
    check out my blog, and learn how to get a free Ubuntu cd and some cool pay web sites.

Hidden Content

yes hopefully some one can give me some background on CSS and so that i will know what to expect when i will try to learn those CSS.

I would suggest that you go with CSS and HTML together. I have Ebooks bout it and tell me if you're interested. plus, and on this website :arrow: http://www.freecsstemplates.org , you can see CSS that are ready to be use. YOu can refer to it while learning the codes. Try to adjust the codes and see what part of the site, reacts to the adjustment. that way you'll know for how it is used.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

how much is your ebook. if i can afford i will surely want to buy it about css and php and every thing i need to know abuot some other basic things. hope you will reply back soon. or you can pm me about the price of that ebook. i will surely want to buy it as long as it is cheap.

i can tell you there is a good place you can go
    http://www.webadepts.com/index.php
    i have been there for a long time and the admin is good at designing and some moderators also.

thanks for all those websites. hopefully i am going to learn all of css thing on those websites. i have started readnig yesterday on that website and i have trouble learning it. if i have some questions i will going to post it here. thanks again.

not at all!you are welcome
    i always appreciate those who study hard.
    if i know more about css i will post here.lol

well there are so many online information that is available for free.
    why dont you google search and try some of them

Yes, i guess if you need css templates, you can visit the link cuzzer has provided or alternatively, you can google for free css templates. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzer
    I would suggest that you go with CSS and HTML together. I have Ebooks bout it and tell me if you're interested. plus, and on this website :arrow: http://www.freecsstemplates.org , you can see CSS that are ready to be use. YOu can refer to it while learning the codes. Try to adjust the codes and see what part of the site, reacts to the adjustment. that way you'll know for how it is used.

thanks for the site. Its a very good site. I found there my blog templates also. which now i use it.