Default Introduction section for new members

Hi

Have you thought of adding a introduction section for new members to introduce themselves?

Thanks

Hi it is not bad idea as I saw it on many forums... I was just thinking since it is here not too big than thare is no need for this.

What is the main use to have that section?

Hi Webmoney

It will allow members to introduce themselves before starting any post. This will allow members to get to know each other a little more.

You may want to disable the money per post feature in the introductions section, so if a member posts in the introductions section, they won't make any money.

An intro section will also increase the post count of the forum which will make the forum grow further.

Thanks

Default i agree

Quote Originally Posted by zee
    Hi Webmoney

It will allow members to introduce themselves before starting any post. This will allow members to get to know each other a little more.

You may want to disable the money per post feature in the introductions section, so if a member posts in the introductions section, they won't make any money.

An intro section will also increase the post count of the forum which will make the forum grow further.

Thanks
    thats a great idea..and i think it should be implemented here as when someone visits the sites they will be easily seeing the intro section and so having a hint to come here..some of my friends came here and they said they could not find out from where to start so they didn't join as they are all new to these forums..so in short introductions section will also also give the new comers a section to start where they can interact with newer members and start posting after their entry to the site..moreover they can also seek help from other members