Default designing web templates

do you design web templates. what type of softwares do you use for designing web pages and how do you create the designs of web templates. do you sell web templates

Default Re: designing web templates

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    do you design web templates. what type of softwares do you use for designing web pages and how do you create the designs of web templates. do you sell web templates
    well , i have designed web templates till now. i have also used some design tools like front page express and also manual coding.
    well, i havent sold them to any one.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well , i have designed web templates till now. i have also used some design tools like front page express and also manual coding.
    well, i havent sold them to any one.
    I also do the same thing Archy22. Its looks really very good and attractive. I like it very much.

well i have not done that webdesigning. hopefully will be able to do those thngs.

I have tried it before and haven't been very successful by myself so i will try harder!

Dear mustang, don't worry my friend, you need to gain some knowledge about website designing. I'm sure , if you follow the site www.w3schools.com , than you make your site without any help of others.
    W3Schools is a web developer's portal, with tutorials and references relating to web development subjects, including HTML, XML, CSS, Php, SQL, Xml, Asp[/i]

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear mustang, don't worry my friend, you need to gain some knowledge about website designing. I'm sure , if you follow the site www.w3schools.com , than you make your site without any help of others.
    W3Schools is a web developer's portal, with tutorials and references relating to web development subjects, including HTML, XML, CSS, Php, SQL, Xml, Asp[/i]
    i just have a look at w3schools and i see it is a great site with Full Web Building Tutorials.and they have a good forum for members.
    but in order to design a templelate it is too hard,it is easier to modify them.

friend i am a hand coder and always write code by hand without taking help of any software but for web template we need image and i usually use photoshop to edit images. and i have developed many wordpress templates and had sold them.
    Thank You.

you can write templates using VB and which should be good and reusable.

well i have also created some web templates and provided links to them and build my website.
    but i dont know how to host it online

what is the difference between web template and web page?does web template mean web page?can we sell web templates?please guide me through this because i am interested in this.

Quote Originally Posted by bijaynegi
    you can write templates using VB and which should be good and reusable.
    Dear Friend No Web template made With VB because VB is a separate thing this is not for designing web template or page and you have written if one will make template using VB it will be reusable i want to ask you one thing if i will make a web-template or web-page using any markup language then it won't be reusable.Sorry friend wrong concept you can design any type of layout using HTML,DHTML,XML etc..but not with VB if its possible to make any web-template using VB then kindly provide me some sample of it.
    Thanks.

Default Message

I have tried to design a web template using a tool called website builder.