Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Message

Web designing is an easy task but with little more effort you can earn a lot of money like professionals.

Default Re: is web designing an easy task

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    do you think that web designing is an easy task. what can professional web designer earn by designing websites. are they able to earn 1000-2000$ per month through web designing
    I think web designing is a good way to earn online if you have that talent and heart for doing that job then it's a great deal to earn good income, but if you don't have that knock for it, and you want to make as your career then you need to learn extensive studies read books etc.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

web site designing may be easy but making a good design is never been an easy task and i doubt any designer earning so much per month ,very rarely some may be getting it.

do you think that web designing is an easy task. what can professional web designer earn by designing websites. are they able to earn 1000-2000$ per month through web designing
    Web site designing depends on type of requirement and if there is more flash and more programming, site development won't be that easy and if teer is less graphics and you are into developing a static website, then it is easy provided you know HTML

Default REPLY!

Tricky question!
    Well yes and no too! Its difficult to understand the principles of good web design but once understood then u rock!

Default Re: REPLY!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer82
    Tricky question!
    Well yes and no too! Its difficult to understand the principles of good web design but once understood then u rock!
    You also should be more creative to get some promising web pages which attracts people towards the site and you got to spend more time on designing stuff in web designing

I am an artist and have studied finearts major in advertising if what you guys say that one has to have a creative mind for you to be a good web designer then I guess doing this would be easy for me but for now I am still learning how this things really work.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I am an artist and have studied finearts major in advertising if what you guys say that one has to have a creative mind for you to be a good web designer then I guess doing this would be easy for me but for now I am still learning how this things really work.
    If one is creative in his ideas, then web designing will be much more easier for him and for others, they need to work hard on getting different designs

You are right. A creative mind is required for a webdesigner and also devotion to his work. So when a designer works he can create something unique which attract everyone.

what are the kinds of books we should read to learn how to start or create a good website. i do want to learn to make my own website. but i don't know what are the things i shuold learn. and i would want to learn them as fast as possible. so ni order to do that i should know what are the books i should buy to start reading them. cause it is not easy to learn them onlien cause it is hard to search on topic about website building onlien and it is hard to read online. it is better to read on books so i can reread them or get back to the topics i want to relearn in case i forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    what are the kinds of books we should read to learn how to start or create a good website. i do want to learn to make my own website. but i don't know what are the things i shuold learn. and i would want to learn them as fast as possible. so ni order to do that i should know what are the books i should buy to start reading them. cause it is not easy to learn them onlien cause it is hard to search on topic about website building onlien and it is hard to read online. it is better to read on books so i can reread them or get back to the topics i want to relearn in case i forget about it.
    If you are really interested in designing, then first take HTML classes and then practice some graphics in photoshop to improve your designing skills

Yeah, it's not that hard to design web sites as nowadays you can find web editors, dreamweaver, photoshop and other tools which may make your work a lot easier, the most challenging part would be the concepts or how would you make your design simple and yet attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    You are right. A creative mind is required for a webdesigner and also devotion to his work. So when a designer works he can create something unique which attract everyone.
    I guess one also has to know technicalities of this stuff and not only being creative is needed for now I am still learning but being creative is very easy for me just need to learn the technical area of designing.

If you are creative, learning other things like HTML and all will be very easy and web designing is definitely going to be easy for you

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    If you are creative, learning other things like HTML and all will be very easy and web designing is definitely going to be easy for you
    That true if you are a creative person and having lots of idea in your mind then it will be very easy for you to design a website otherwise not, except knowledge of HTML or other language one should have through knowledge in Photoshop for designing a theme or for graphics work purpose.
    Thanks.

Easily! Over the years u hone ur skills and then it becomes a easy task! If u are able to design web pages and depending on ur contract u will earn a lot!

web designing is not a easy task

Yes it is very easy for an expert not for everyone

Website design is easy task but its depend on your website goal. I think HTML is best way to make design our website. It is also easy to use and has great features which can help you to make interesting design on your website.

PHP Development India | PHP Web Development Company | Hire PHP Developer