Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default is web designing an easy task

do you think that web designing is an easy task. what can professional web designer earn by designing websites. are they able to earn 1000-2000$ per month through web designing

Web desing of any site is easy but to maintaining that site is difficult task as you to post daily and maintain it. Thats a big task

Default not an easy task

web designing is not a easy task but it is also not difficult , yaah to maintain a web site is quite difficult

It depends on your personality.

If you're more of an artist, web design is easy for you.

If you're more of a writer, writing is easy for you.

There are some rare people who are good at both. Maybe you'll be lucky? :wink:

I'm not sure, my friend got a 1month deal to do a website for $6000+. and he said it doesn't took him month long to finish it. I guess it isn't hard if your interested in it.
    Lucid Creativity
    Hidden Content

yes..even i think it all depends upon your interests..like if you are doing it with interest and out of interest then it will be easier for you as compared to the situation where you are doing it without the required attention and interest..and yes..it also requires practice as in other fields to become expert in it so as to make satisfactory designs..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    yes..veen i think it all depends upon your interests..like if you are doing it with interest and out of interest then it will be easier for you as compared to the situation where you are doing it without the required attention and interest..and yes..it also requires practice as in other fields to become expert in it so as to make satisfactory designs..
    I agree with you, but for doing thing you must a expert.. and if you are fresher then you will feel lot of frustration if you go wrong contineously.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I agree with you, but for doing thing you must a expert.. and if you are fresher then you will feel lot of frustration if you go wrong contineously.
    i agree with you yogesh..but experts are born from "once freshers" 8) i was a fresher in designing and now i am a mediocre with practice and i am sure soon i'll be an expert if i keep on doing "practice"..same is true for everyone else..

Yep, "practice makes perfect"! :P

And this is no different in terms of web design. Spending a little time to sharpen your web design skills even just once a week will pave the way to soon becoming a web design wizard! Good luck to you byyp!

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Web desing of any site is easy but to maintaining that site is difficult task as you to post daily and maintain it. Thats a big task
    well i partially aggree with you nick.
    Web designing is pretty much easy. i have done it in my college days.
    But i am really not sure about hosting and maintaining it.
    I had only done it as inhouse project

well it seems that web designing is really a hard task. i am not really familiar with it. but i think i can learn that too.

Default It's pretty easy

it's pretty easy
    Just get a template and start editing as you like
    For free templates got to
    www.free-css-template.org
    or www.freecsstemplates.com

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

if you work web designing in real job, it is possible to get more than $1000 in one month.
    but if you work web designing in online world, i think it is hard to reach $1000 in one month

Web designing is only easier to those who have a good knowledge of art or have a flair on art. And it is true to make your first design it may be easy but to maintain it is rather though job.
    Web designing implementing very simple with common day to day thoughts is a very good design and all major sites are implementing now more simple designs but interactive one.

its hard if you don't know what you are doing, and yes they can make that kind of money it just depends on how much business they get

Designing web pages statically is pretty easy task. But i dont know much about the task of designing web and hosting it

Designing a static website is really easy. If I want to build a static as well as some graphics, animation webpages with it, what are the basic skills require for a website designers?

Default Re: is web designing an easy task

Dear mustang everyone can became a web designer by reading books on web design but not became a good web designer or a developer.a developer should have enough presence of mind,he should have a creative brain.So according to me everyone not be a good developer and yes developers are earning $ 1000 of dollars in a month.
    I am also a developer.
    Thank You.
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    do you think that web designing is an easy task. what can professional web designer earn by designing websites. are they able to earn 1000-2000$ per month through web designing

yes, if you are having a creative mind, visualize the things very quickly, it is very easy for you to build a website.

Make web site is an easy task, but making a great web site should required extra ordinary talent, should have completed knowledge of the site and should able to make it famous so that number of viewership increases.