Default do you know about hits4pay.com

do you think that from this site you can earn good money? do you think that it is a real paying website or a scam? tell me what are your opinion about this site, ever had a good or bad experience on this site?

i think that hits4pay is a dite where you can't earn money because they only send you 1-2 emails in 3-4 days time or some 2-3 days tome which is very slow and they are also not paying good amont of money per email. i think that it may be a scam.

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i had a friend who joined hits4pay when he just started earning through the internet but afterwards he stopped doing work on it because he said that it is very difficult to earn much from it and takes alot of time, he only got 4 emails in a day

I am also a member of this site. But I left it bez its very slow earning site. I think its a waste of time.

yes you cannot reach payout in your life in hits4pay. It's a get paid to read email.
    You will get 1 cent for per email reading.
    But the problem is they offer hardly 2 to 3 emails in a month. That means your monthly earning is just 2 to 3 cents.

its absolutely not suitable especially for the asian members, i left the site also.

Hits4pay is a legit site that exist long time ago. When you first join they will paid you $10 as sign up bonus, but you need to earn by reading email until you get $20 only can request payout. If you stay in Asia, you can't really from them, cos they send little to none of email to Asian. Other US members already earn alot from them.

Dear mustang, I know already about "hits4pay", it is very good and genuine site, they give 10$ signup bonus, but minimum payout is 25$, very tough to reach.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear mustang, I know already about "hits4pay", it is very good and genuine site, they give 10$ signup bonus, but minimum payout is 25$, very tough to reach.
    I have been a member of this site and but I was not able to reach to minimum payout of 25$ inspite of getting 10$ bonus. I think that this 10$ bonus is of no use because we do not get good number of mails to read to earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I have been a member of this site and but I was not able to reach to minimum payout of 25$ inspite of getting 10$ bonus. I think that this 10$ bonus is of no use because we do not get good number of mails to read to earn.
    I heard that the key to get something from this site is to do a lot of referring. And the $10 bonus won't mean anything if we can't cash it out. But I saw that it requires us to fill the USA tax form or something to be able to get that $10 bonus.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I heard that the key to get something from this site is to do a lot of referring. And the $10 bonus won't mean anything if we can't cash it out. But I saw that it requires us to fill the USA tax form or something to be able to get that $10 bonus.
    No such thing was conveyed to me by this site. They have credited 10$ in my balance straight way.
    You have suggested that we should do lot of referring but that is very difficult task and you never know when the referrals become inactive.