Default is apple clicks true site and have you ever got banned like

my friend had an account on apple-clicks and he said that he didn't have internet access for a few days and when he came back he no longer had an account at apple-clicks. he tried to email to find out why but couldn't receive an answer.

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

oh that is very sad that they have banned your friend from the site, i think you should check out the FAQ, help of the website maybe you can find something there. i don't know anyone who has got banned like this.

i think your friend might be banned due to his/her inactivity on the site, check out the rules of the site and you may find it out, try to email the admin again maybe this time he responds

I heard this site name 1st time. So, I did not tell u its scam or not !! can u pls provide me the site link, Then I will check it.

well i think that such ptc sites are a scam because it takes around 2 months to earn even $1 and that too they pay only if you are from a certain country.i think that many of you have the idea what i am saying.

i also never heard about the ptc site,anyone got paid from the site till now , can anyone show some payment.