Thread: your 2 cents

Default your 2 cents

they just paid me 5.00 for taking 2 surveys. you dont have to signup for other things or free trials its just surveys. i love sites like that they are just hard to find anymore.

which is the url? I would like join too, I am very interested in take that survey.
    check out my blog, and learn how to get a free Ubuntu cd and some cool pay web sites.

Hidden Content

Default url

www.your2cents.com
    if they ask who reffered you just put in tarakaieking2006 please. i dont think they have any extras for referrals but maybe they will send me an extra survey lol. i just know they do pay and i know we can all use the cash.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

I do allot of sites like those and I love them.I make real good money with surveys.I signed up this site your talking about.I dont know though are you supposed to get surveys e-mailed to you?? You how like other survey sites do? I was just wondering,because i havent heard from them for like ever. :twisted:

You know what..Maybe Iam not hearing from them,because I dont even have a account there no more.I dont know what happened,but its gone.Luckly for that link you had or i wouldnt have Never checked.Well,i guess Iam going to sign up again. :twisted:

Congratulations Dear . I just want to know that www.your2cents.com - this site send u servey my mail ? Is it avaible for Indians or not?

Default .

yea they send you the surveys to you email. you dont get alot of them all the time but i get enough to cahs out usually every month. there surveys dont take forever either. i am not sure about who all the except to be honest. i know myview excepts everywhere. they are a great earner too they send them to you. also they pay in paypal. it takes 2 months to get paid but they do pay and they are opened to everyone.
    glad you decided to rejoin. they will send them to your email. remember you dont get alot and make sure to take the get started profile surveys you get bonus bucks added to you for doing it. you dont get that money till you do a survey that is from thatpart of your personal life but you do get it and it helps them send you more surveys too.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content