Default what does paypal stands for

what does paypal stands for. from which country paypal started their business and what are main investments of the paypal company. how much money are they earning from their customers

Default Reply

PayPal lets you send money to anyone with email. PayPal is free for consumers and ... PayPal is free for buyers.

PayPal A Web payment processing service founded in 1998
    I guess its california it was started.... ops:

i thnk paypal stands for people. with the word pal we used that to call people who we consider as friends. and so i think that it is chosen as their name to show that they consider their consumers or buyers or users as their buddy.

I'm not so sure if everyone thinks the same about paypal, but i personally does not has any hard feelings about it.

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    I'm not so sure if everyone thinks the same about paypal, but i personally does not has any hard feelings about it.

http://www.paypalsucks.com/
    Nothing is 100 % perfect so there is "no paypal" sites, more user more chances that some service might go wrong, its not that I am favouring paypal, when 90 % of people like paypal then why paypalsucks.com , I think that site is for rest 10% of the people
    :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

true enough
    personally im not fond of paypal nor i have hard feelings against paypal
    im using paypal just because it is the largest payment processor in the world,thus this makes the paying process easier cause almost every e-market accepts paypal

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

true enough
    im using paypal just because it is the largest payment processor in the world,thus this makes the paying process easier cause almost every e-market accepts paypal
    That is right, not for you but for almost all the members there. I feel that it is most convinent way to send and to receive the payments through emails.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    true enough
    That is right, not for you but for almost all the members there. I feel that it is most convinent way to send and to receive the payments through emails.
    well i really like paypal more than all the other payment processors not only just because it is the best and most famous but also because it is the only processor from which i can withdraw money to my home

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    true enough
    well i really like paypal more than all the other payment processors not only just because it is the best and most famous but also because it is the only processor from which i can withdraw money to my home
    well good for you that you have paypal in your country. cause other people will like to have that in their country but paypal didn't include them. yes i will say they are the best in terms of service but i don't really like paypal the most. it is only my second choice. my first would be moneybookers cause they are easy to verify my account. no need for credit card.