Default DailyDollarz - www.dailydollarz.com

DailyDollarz is a new international GPT website! We pay our members to complete surveys. We pay on a daily basis via PayPal. Other payment options may be available in the future if members request.

Bonuses of DailyDollarz:

-We support multiple countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, India, Mexico, and more!)

SIMPLE & FAST APPROVING OFFERS!
    -We also have an "Approval Rating" feature that tells you how well each offer is approving by percentage.

You earn 15% of the money that your referrals make from completing offers.
    You earn 10% for the 2nd Level referrals.
    You earn 5% for the 3rd Level referrals.

-Earn money for posting on our forums!
    -Payout Methods: PayPal & AlertPay

We have NO minimum payout. You may cashout anytime at any amount of money. We encourage our members to post payment proofs on our forums when you cash out. Proof of payments is very important to us as it proves to our guest and new members that we WILL PAY YOU!

We also have nonstop contests to join in.

I would love for everyone to join and give us a try. If you decide to join, I hope you will have a great experience with us.

We are going to have some great contests you aren't going to want to miss before this month ends. This will be an easy way to an extra cash fast! Take 1 minute to join up now.

Quote Originally Posted by DailyDollarz View Post
    We are going to have some great contests you aren't going to want to miss before this month ends. This will be an easy way to an extra cash fast! Take 1 minute to join up now.
    We have now paid over 500 dollars to our members in a little over than a month.

Quote Originally Posted by 1323142 View Post
    this is a great site , i joined it ^^
    Thanks for signing up! We've added so many new additions to the website since I've lasted updated it here. We are adding even more features to the site this weekend.

I have some very good news for all the international members that can't take advantage of our GPT offers on DailyDollarz like some users can.

DailyDollarz will now be offering a PTC (Paid to Click) section. All members will be able to get paid to click ads. We will be offering advertising packages, upgrade memberships, and contests for this new addition to the site.

This feature should be added by January 16th. (Maybe earlier) Be sure to come by and check it out and read up on it on our forums.

We will also have an Instant Withdraw Feature added.

I don’t think one can really earn much from this type of stuff and that’s why we must be extremely wise and careful with what we are doing because that will decide how much we can gain. I am able to do it all fairly easily by doing Forex trading which is one of the best businesses to work under. I trade with OctaFX broker who makes it just that much better and like able while there is so much more that helps me working out.