Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default how safe and relaible is paypal

how safe and relaible is paypal. what do you think about the safety and relibility of paypal. why paypal does not send payments to countries all around the world

i think that paypal is quite and relaible. it also allows you to buy things from the paypal credit card. paypal is sending payment to majority of countries but only a few countries which are not receiving payments from paypal
    wanna earn money? check my blog for the real GPT sites, URL: Hidden Content
    wanna buy car? learn good bargaining techniques at my blog: Hidden Content

Paypal is most I think that relaiable. Am i wrong ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i think that paypal is the most safest online/ internet transactions services available and it is the most famous online service too. and it is used very widely in the whole world.

i agree..paypal is 100% safe(yes..hacking occurs due to false links resembling paypal and not due to direct paypal links as they freeze accounts during transfer if suspicious activity is noticed even slightly)..and its 100% reliable too..

Default paypal is quite reliable

I think paypal is quite reliable site and also one of reputated one , they provide 100% saftey to the account of their members, since I am also having accounts in money bookers and egold, but I still believes in paypal

Default i think it's very safe and reliable

i think paypal is very safe and reliable

Paypal is most safe I think that relaiable. In my opinion paypal is the best.

i think paypal is really ssafe payment processors. i have no problem with. the only problem i have with paypal are the charges that they incur in our payments that we receive. and the $5 charge for cashing out which is really big money for me.

Dear mustang, paypal is the best and biggest online processor in the world, their service is available more than 190 countries in the world. As my opinion Paypal is most reliable than other online processor.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear mustang, paypal is the best and biggest online processor in the world, their service is available more than 190 countries in the world. As my opinion Paypal is most reliable than other online processor.
    i will not agree to it when it comes to safe as paypal accounts gets hacked easily. i think they should work on the safety.
    SmartzKool

Well I feel paypal is the worst payout processor I ever found. It's good for only those people who have proper utility bills, address proofs and real credit card. If you have any small mistakes in your proofs, you will lose all of your money in your account as they will limit your account or ban your account permanently. Even they will limit your account at times for silly reasons.

For me, paypal is the best payment processor. I find it easy to use, it is safe and secure.

I like it because for me it is very easy to withdraw the money from my paypal account to my bank - credit card account.

It is the way that I see my virtual online money being transformed in real cash; cash that I can use to pay and buy things in the real world!

paypal is useful to me much but i dare not say it is to best one.
    i think lr is also safe cause we should enter the pin number to enter and to transfer.
    but we can send money via paypal without confirm a second password like AP.

yes i feel the money is safe in paypal
    and they are quite reliable source because they are from long time
    and more over i am from INDIA and paypal is the only payment processor to transfer the fund directly to my local bank account, no other payment processors provide this facility to Indians
    so i like them

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    i will not agree to it when it comes to safe as paypal accounts gets hacked easily. i think they should work on the safety.
    I have heard about this too that our account in paypal can be easily hacked, but so far I have not encountered such problem with my account.

You are right. Because all you need to crack is the password and anyone can get into one's account.
    Other processors opt to security messages, codes which make the processor more secure.
    But without notification e-mail the processor is a total sucker in security.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    You are right. Because all you need to crack is the password and anyone can get into one's account.
    Other processors opt to security messages, codes which make the processor more secure.
    But without notification e-mail the processor is a total sucker in security.
    the password cannot be cracked as paypal is using high encryption system. It is members fault that because of their mistake the hackers come to know the password.
    SmartzKool

the password cannot be cracked as paypal is using high encryption system. It is members fault that because of their mistake the hackers come to know the password.
    i somttimes feel strange that why there is no keyboard in paypal.
    in libertyreserve there is(with 3 passwords),and i alertpay there are two passwords.but in paypal only one password.
    so is that because of the high encryption system?

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i somttimes feel strange that why there is no keyboard in paypal.
    in libertyreserve there is(with 3 passwords),and i alertpay there are two passwords.but in paypal only one password.
    so is that because of the high encryption system?
    I think that virtual keyboard will only prevent keyloggers. If somehow that can be by-passed, LibertyReserve cannot do anything to help its customers get their money back, while PayPal can (so I heard. I have never encountered such problem and I hope I never will).

Btw, if we purchase something from a website, can't the website sniff our transaction somehow?