Thread: AdsMarket.com

Default AdsMarket.com

AdsMarket.com is an International Performance-Based marketing company operating all over the world, starting with the USA and LatinAmerica, continuing throughout Europe and AsiaPacific.
    Our Media reach and targeting capabilities enable us to generate results for hundreds of campaigns to date, based on CPA, CPL, CPC and Revenue-Share business models, with Advertisers' satisfaction levels always at their peak, paying us only on results we deliver.
    Advertisers and Publishers-Come Join Our Success!

Affiliate Programs Details
    Campaigns in network: 3000
    Base commission: $ or %
    Commission type: CPL, CPC, CPA
    Payment method: Check, PayPal, Wire
    Payment threshold: $50
    Payment frequency: Weekly
    Affiliate tracking software: CubeEffect
    Cookie tracking: 60 days
    IP tracking: Yes
    Realtime statistics: Yes
    International acceptance: Yes

www.AdsMarket.com

Thanks Dimaxson, I can see the site and I want to signup as publisher with them, but I don't know they are accept blog. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the site link.. I am going to join this site. the site looks cool and I will also try it..

I just visited the site, and I found they are offering two types of marketing - CPM and CPC. But the thread-starter has written one more "CPA" which I never come across anywhere. May I know what types of marketing the "CPA" is?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I just visited the site, and I found they are offering two types of marketing - CPM and CPC. But the thread-starter has written one more "CPA" which I never come across anywhere. May I know what types of marketing the "CPA" is?
    This site is not giving money for click or viist only paying for performance or CPA means cost per action,i dont like this type of program because it is always difficult to achieve the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    This site is not giving money for click or viist only paying for performance or CPA means cost per action,i dont like this type of program because it is always difficult to achieve the goal.
    Thank you friend. Can you bit elaborate about Cost Per Action?
    Also, what they mean by "media reach" and "campaigns in network - 3000"?