Default are you using these sites to earn money?

me my brother and my friends trying to earn some extra money online and right now we are doing these programs:
    Cashcrate, adbux, linkgrand, easyadbucks, adscence ezskyzone, nickelbyemail, sharemailPTR, main-cliks, ET-Mail, Hits4Pay, Dealsncash, Gainpay, Sendernings, Indollarbox.

Have any of you had experience with these programs? Which are good? Which are a waste of time? Pro's and cons on any of these? Do they pay? Have you made alot?

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

thanks for the link and information about all the get paid sites but do you have the payment proofs for all these sites? how much can we earn from these sites per month?

Default some of those have paid me

some of those have paid me. like adbux, cashcrate is a great one. i have made alot from them. you have some listed that i havent tried but i didnt see any i would run from lol. here is a list of the ones that have paid me www.signmeup1.blogspot.com i can say i have gotten paid from them all but 1 and that 1 is linato. myster-e-mails pays me daily. so does nippyclicks. check out my page and if you have questions just ask me.

I love Send Earning its a solid $1 a day plus,the paid e-mails and offers.It might take awhile to get your first check,but after that its smooth sailing.After you receive your first check there you become a gold member and you can request a check and get it in 1 week.I like that.Hits4pay sucks,they were really cool at first giving me all these clicks then after awhile they just stopped.I havent got a e-mail from them in months.Dealsncash is kind of the same they only send me a e-mail like once every two weeks.So,I wouldnt really trust those two sites,but Send Earnings is awesome. :twisted:

You can check signmeup's blog for the list of valid programs. I have been paid by linkgrand, inboxdollars,cashcrate and adbux in the past from the above said list.

Earning on many of those sites mentioned by you depends on your residence of your country and whether you have credit card or not...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

well yo uare right nick.
    and most of these programs are meant to US/UK/Canada since they were giving some offers to work with and then surveys.. but these will not be for international ppl

moreover, it is necessary well to be patient to reach the minimum, especially the example of sendearning and inboxdollars

Default Re: are you using these sites to earn money?

Quote Originally Posted by alpine
    me my brother and my friends trying to earn some extra money online and right now we are doing these programs:
    Cashcrate, adbux, linkgrand, easyadbucks, adscence ezskyzone, nickelbyemail, sharemailPTR, main-cliks, ET-Mail, Hits4Pay, Dealsncash, Gainpay, Sendernings, Indollarbox.

Have any of you had experience with these programs? Which are good? Which are a waste of time? Pro's and cons on any of these? Do they pay? Have you made alot?
    I am also the member of some site. But these site are all slow. I think if anybody worked here more then 2 month, after that they will got their payment.

I used adbux linkgrand Inboxdollar and hits4pay.

As someone said hits4pay sucks since they rarely send emails to u.

Other than that others were awesome.

i only know that adbux,hits4pay and lindgrand really pays
    never heard of the others though
    its surprising that u didnt join bux.to.
    well,u should,its rewarding to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    i only know that adbux,hits4pay and lindgrand really pays
    never heard of the others though
    its surprising that u didnt join bux.to.
    well,u should,its rewarding to be there.
    i think hits2pay is paying but only a few people have been paid.because there are only a few ads in several days.
    i joined bux.to and had bought some referals but i have not been paid ever.i am waiting.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that bux.to is one of the oldest ptc and it does pay. May be it takes longer time for them to pay but we can wait for that much time if we are sure that we are going to be paid sooner or later.
    I have earned from clicksia also. But it is a slow earner. Almost one month to earn 2$. I like the forum posting for earning because there you can earn using your knowledge and skills.

All these sites pay?Have you got paid?
    How much can you earn from these sites per month?

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I think that bux.to is one of the oldest ptc and it does pay. May be it takes longer time for them to pay but we can wait for that much time if we are sure that we are going to be paid sooner or later.
    I have earned from clicksia also. But it is a slow earner. Almost one month to earn 2$. I like the forum posting for earning because there you can earn using your knowledge and skills.
    i have never been paid by bux.to though i requested payout long ago.i think many people already give up this site because they do not have patience.but i still click those ads.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i have never been paid by bux.to though i requested payout long ago.i think many people already give up this site because they do not have patience.but i still click those ads.
    I understand that bux.to pays not before 50 days. This information I read only on this forum. So I think that you are doing right thing by sticking to this site. I think that if they are telling you that they will pay you only after particular period, then you should not have any complaint against the site. Its a part of their policy and we have to wait to earn on this site.

I understand that bux.to pays not before 50 days. This information I read only on this forum. So I think that you are doing right thing by sticking to this site. I think that if they are telling you that they will pay you only after particular period, then you should not have any complaint against the site. Its a part of their policy and we have to wait to earn on this site.[/quote]

thaks for your reply,i request payout on 15th,Jan

Date Amount Method Status
    Tuesday 15 Jan 2008 10:41 AM $ 19.71 PayPal Pending Audit
    so do you know when i will receive the payout?it is nearly 60 days.

Dear alpine, thanks for the information, I'm also involve in some sites. I think we need to learn about some more opportunity online. As my opinion PTC is very slow earning.

I tried cash crate before but I didn't really earned from it because it seldom has free offers for International members. Also, I have heard and read stuffs that says that cashcrate turned into a scam already.

I'm a member of LinkGrand and InboxDollars. I haven't reached payout in LinkGrand. Hopefully, I can reach it within 1-2 months. While in InboxDollars, I think I cannot earn anymore besides from the profile survey. In fact, I cannot do anything with my account. The survey doesn't accept people from my countries, also the games. And I have never received any emails from them. But I heard they are legit, but only lucrative for people from certain countries.