Thread: RocketProfit

Default RocketProfit

RocketProfit is a fast growing affiliate network with unique and exclusive high paying CPA deals, net 15 payments, an experienced affiliate management staff, unsurpassed customer support, and a state of the art tracking system. The network has over 250 US and International offers including e-mail and zip code submit, dating, education, finance, health and beauty, ringtones, sweepstakes and much more. Hot Rocket Marketing, Inc., owns and operates RocketProfit.
    Campaigns in network: 250+
    Base commission: Varied CPA
    Commission type: CPL, CPS
    Payment method: Check, Wire, Paypal
    Payment threshold: $25
    Payment frequency: Net 15 standard. Weekly available with certain requirements
    Affiliate tracking software: Proprietary
    Cookie tracking: Yes. Varies by deal.
    IP tracking: Yes
    Realtime statistics: Yes
    Lifetime Commissions: Yes
    Co-Branded / White Label: No
    International acceptance: Yes
    http://www.rocketprofit.com/

Dear Dimaxson, I don't heard this site ever, but looks good. Can you already a member of this site? Thanks for sharing.

the site is very colour ful.. I will try it also.. but it u got any payment from them ? pls reply...

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

ya clourful site,is it allowing all countries to participate and what we have to do only lead or sell ,and is there any website norms for applying?

Nice site and colorful layout and they have added lot's of information in Affilicate toolbox section it is not bad to try it !

Well, I just navigated through the website, and I've found basically here we should get complete some offers that are given by them. Moreover, there is no necessary to have website for most of the offers. We can promote those products or offers in social networking sites, and if anyone joins or completes that offers according to the prescribed form, we will be credited some commission.