Thread: stormofcash.com

Default stormofcash.com

I shocked at stormofcash gave me new test names cheat check.First PTC site created new test. Why? I guess stormofcash will delete members did answer wrong at many time

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

please explain what are you saying and are you trying to say that storm of cash is going to be a scam site after some time? or are you saying that stormof cash is taking a test and who gives wrong answer will be banned?

Default they paid me

i have gotten payment from them. alot of the sites do test cheats now. i cant blame them either. i am glad they do it. i mean you pay money for an ad and if people are cheating and not looking whats the point of paying for ad space

Default Re: they paid me

Quote Originally Posted by signmeup1
    i have gotten payment from them. alot of the sites do test cheats now. i cant blame them either. i am glad they do it. i mean you pay money for an ad and if people are cheating and not looking whats the point of paying for ad space

That means this site is paying.. How much u got from them? Ok, I will check it and then I will join it. :wink:

this site is a scam..i wasted my time for clicking their ads in 1 month and when i reach the payout,,i cashout it but they didnt pay me...first site that i was scam is STORMOFCASH.

Quote Originally Posted by jangmihoney
    this site is a scam..i wasted my time for clicking their ads in 1 month and when i reach the payout,,i cashout it but they didnt pay me...first site that i was scam is STORMOFCASH.
    it is ptc site.majority of ptc sites are scam sites.they never pay when members reach payout.i was scammed by many ptc sites.

i think lot of scam site is from PTC because it's easy have money just clicking ads you no need any skill different with other make money so many people especially new join to this site

I hate actually those cheat clicks , I still remember for these cheat clicks i quite the clixncash sites, where after answering the right question also it says to do the question correctly.

Don't join this PTC as it is already proven scam and many members are cheated in this.Have you got payment here...!!

After looking at the response i just stop clicking there.But yesterday my friend got paid from them.So i think this is not a scam yet.Hope i too will get my payment.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    After looking at the response i just stop clicking there.But yesterday my friend got paid from them.So i think this is not a scam yet.Hope i too will get my payment.
    wow! thats a good thing for all of us that ur friend got his/her payment. So, I will also try to active there.. Hope i will also get my payment too.. :wink:

I think there is no harm in trying sites which pays but now i donot join any ptc sites.

I would suggest to stay away from any PTC sites now because eventually they scam everyone. This site is just one of the kind.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    I would suggest to stay away from any PTC sites now because eventually they scam everyone. This site is just one of the kind.
    yes i agree and they dont only scam some ptc now get money from your account and lets you pay rents which you did not purchase, this what makes me stop joining ptc now a days.