Thread: is this safe

Default is this safe

i have downloaded some really bad stuff before so i dont usually download things that i dont know about. is this safe? how does it work? what does it pay? i have never seen this type of paying program so i am wondering. i will try out alot of stuff so if it is safe why not.

There are safe and not safe programs... I would say that Zangocash and Vommbacash is safer than others.
    Usualy you find this when you download something free from the Internet and you dont even know about it.
    Than you get popup messages and your homepage is changed. So the company get few clicks and few sales and you get your share.
    That is why they can pay you.

So if you have site with higher traffic than you can put there ActiveX and than if someone wants to access your content he has to install and you get paid.

Or if you have some software for download you bundle it and submit it everywhere or leave it on your site and make money with every download... up to $1.20 per install.

hey how do we distinguish between safe and not safe installs?
    what if we get virus to our system

archy, just google and research around for the particular site you're thinking of trying it. The more research you do on the site's background, the higher the chances you'll find out if it's a scam or not.

Sometimes its safe and sometimes it not. So, if u want to earn money then u have to take some risk also.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Sometimes its safe and sometimes it not. So, if u want to earn money then u have to take some risk also.
    oh yes that is true paramita,
    which field does not have any risk you tell me...
    every field has its own pros and cons isnt it.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    yah paramita.
    you are right. but it is really very difficult to judge what is a safe program and what is not.
    anyways i always check some forums and google search for such sites and see if some one has any complaints or compliment on them.

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    There are safe and not safe programs... I would say that Zangocash and Vommbacash is safer than others.
    Usualy you find this when you download something free from the Internet and you dont even know about it.
    Than you get popup messages and your homepage is changed. So the company get few clicks and few sales and you get your share.
    That is why they can pay you.

So if you have site with higher traffic than you can put there ActiveX and than if someone wants to access your content he has to install and you get paid.

Or if you have some software for download you bundle it and submit it everywhere or leave it on your site and make money with every download... up to $1.20 per install.
    wel i will like to join that vombacash and zango cash. how can i join them. and what is active x. i think that active x is what i see every time i try to access some thing and there is yellow bar on below my yahoo buttons. is that the active that we get paid every time some one try to click it.

i heard rumors that zangocash contains adware,although im not so sure about this
    and make sure u check the countries supported by zangocash. The paying rate varies for each country.

well i really think i have to look for some discussions and in google about these sites of vomba cash and zango cash if they are really safe. but i think that if we have good anti virus that we are going to be protected anyways when we join those websites.

Like most others are saying some of the things that you install are safe and others aren't but i have anti virus on my computer and it alerts me whenever a virus or something is trying to get on my computer, as far as pay i have heard of up to .70 a download!

yah once i downloaded some bad stuff from the website i haven't got paid moreover it has got a trojan!

50 percent of all the paying sites are a scam so you have to surf first and then register in that site.i too had a bad experience using some of such sites..

just tO be sure...
    if yOur gOnna download or install sOmething...
    know the software first...
    it would be gOod if you read reviews about it...
    then have an anti virus and firewall on your pc...
    and the 1st time yOu run the program...
    try observing first ...
    if something unusual happens
    if its nOt affecting that much its yOur choice tO continue or nOt but
    it already is a warning that maybe its nOt gOod fOr yOur pc...

You cannot be 100% sure anywhere and if you are lucky you may not get any virus and if you are on the other side, then some virus also might get downloaded and you may have to remove it or if you cannot remove, then format is the only answer