Default survey places that have paid me

surveysavvy just paid me. not alot but 2.00 lol. myveiw has paid me 43.00. then there is ispo or i-say they have paid me 15.00. i got 100.00 gift card from some where but noit sure which one if i ever figure that out i will let you know where. all of the survey sites i do are free of charge to sign up with

Default for indians survey site is not a good option

I don't think that doing survey for indians is not a good job since it takes lot of time, and there is not enough surveys present for Indians, hence it is bit boring also for me

Wow, myview paid you a lot . Does it accept international members? I think it's exclusive to some though as you were able to gain a lot from it. How long did it take you to accumulate that, if you don't mind me asking

Default i think

i know when i go there and sign in for a survey etc it always ask what country i am in. it has a huge list so i am pretty sure it takes members from every where. you always get 1.00 for each survey that you do if you qualify for it and some of them pay 5.00. you dont have to get a min for payout they just pay you. it takes like 6 weeks before they do but i get about 2 or 3 a day to do so after that 6 weeks i get money every week. it just shows up in paypal. a 1.00 here 2.00 there etc. myview is great. it is one of the best. i have started getting about 10.00 a month from survey savvy, my survey, and even survey spot too. not sure if those are for everywhere though. i am pretty sure myview is though.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

congrats.. but did you get a "100$ gift card" or 100 gift cards?? :?:

Default i did

yea it i got it and then right after that i got a 10.00 one too. the 10.00 one was american express and te 100.00 was home depot. then yesterday i got 20.00 cash that showed up in the mail for one i did. i had tried out some shampoo and did a survey and they sent me a 20.00 bill in the mail lol.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

Congratulations dear for ur payment . Is is good for Indians. Then I will join under u. Pls give me reply I am waiting for it.