Does anyone know of a good live chat affiliate program?

I'm a mother of five and I'm looking for a top paying live chat affiliate program can somebody recommend me the best one? I choose live chat affiliate program because live chat software is very easy to sell.

I already have my niche defined and I'm sure I can convince them to buy live chat software from me because having live chat operators on stand-by on their websites 24/7 would mean increased conversion rate by 20%. Besides, my target market really needs live chat operators and 24/7 helpdesk customer service because they are always on the go (my niche is a group of businessmen who can't afford to stay online most of the time), they need live chat operators to assist their visitors real-time, and competition is tough in their respective industry. I'm thinking of joining live247support.com live chat affiliate program but I'm still open to suggestions from you experts in this forum.

I will choose live247support.com because they only charge 6 cents per minute billing and it's cheaper compared to other live chat software companies which charge at least $39.99 per live chat operator. I'd appreciate if you could recommend a live chat software company that can compete with the business packages that live247support.com is offering.

Thank you very much.