Default cosplaymails.com

I friend just joined this cosplaymails.com the 23rd, and already he has made $0.49. They have a $3.00 payout VIA PayPal or EGold, and send 50+ emails per day. All the emails he got were 1 cent each.. Anyone use this program? It seems really good.

how much can we earn from this site per reading email? are the members from all the countries allowed on this site? how many members are there in this site? can you provide a payment proof?

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

thanks for the information and thelink of the site. the site seems quite nice but can you please provide a payment proof so that i can be sure that i am not wasting time on a scam site.

Quote Originally Posted by gt880
    thanks for the information and thelink of the site. the site seems quite nice but can you please provide a payment proof so that i can be sure that i am not wasting time on a scam site.
    I am also agree with u. I am also not wasting time on a scam site. So, pls tell us did u got paid their?

Well I do not really believe people saying a friend/cousin/brother has joined some site. My question is have you joined and what do you feel about the site ? Please post some payment proofs so that we can deceide if it's a scam or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I do not really believe people saying a friend/cousin/brother has joined some site. My question is have you joined and what do you feel about the site ? Please post some payment proofs so that we can deceide if it's a scam or not.
    Yes i agree with you give us your opinion about this site have you got paid or not or they are rally paying or not anyway most of recent site are going to scam as soon as they come online so i don't trust those site and PTC site also. PTP forums are good to earn money at least we are getting some cent from posting.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Yes i agree with you give us your opinion about this site have you got paid or not or they are rally paying or not anyway most of recent site are going to scam as soon as they come online so i don't trust those site and PTC site also. PTP forums are good to earn money at least we are getting some cent from posting.
    Yeah it's really a waste of time to join new sites nowdays. The chances of it being a scam are much greater than being a paying one.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have very bad exeprience about he paid to read sites and do not trust them easily . I will join this site if someone here produces the payment proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I have very bad exeprience about he paid to read sites and do not trust them easily . I will join this site if someone here produces the payment proof.
    Well of all paid to read I have heard about are now scams. I do not think paid to read sites can be trusted.

Dear alpine, I think the site is close now, please don't west your time in such type of sites, also don't believe on new sites. Most of paid to read sites are not survive now.