Default Cpmstar=scam. Avoid Them As Far As Possible

I have participated in Cpmstar over one year. I earned hundreds of USD every month and get payment and received email from Cpmstar regularly. Support of Cpmstar was really good at that time.

Money I earned from advertising in the July was much than that in previous months. According to practice, Cpmstar would pay me on August 30. On that day, I sent an email to Cpmstar and got their answer that I would be paid on August 31. Because I trusted Cpmstar so I waited for their payment.

However, till September 1st, I had no feedback from Cpmstar. I sent an email to Cpmstar again and received the answer that my account had some problems and they were examining. They still did not pay me.

After that, I asked them why not pay me but they did not reply. I sent them emails again and again but all I got was their silence.

I was very angry and told them that I would publish an article telling them scam. They then reply my emails that because my account had been received a lot money, they could not pay me. That is too unreasonable!

Up to now, they have not paid me and told that my account has problems. It is ridiculous that they could not show my account�s problems. Moreover, for over one year co-operating with Cpmstar, they have not mentioned anything relating to what they call my violation and paid me regularly. Is it true that because I earned more money than previous months, they do not pay me?

I can not believe that Cpmstar cheats out of my money that I worked very hard to make. I have no confidence in Cpmstar any more.

Anyone who advertised for Cpmstar or is advertising for them, let�s reconsider. It is no doubt that there are many cases like me. I sure that many people were cheated by Cpmstar when they worked harder to make more money.

Anyone who has not advertised for Cpmstar, let�s keep away from them. Don�t put yourself into a position like me.

I will say goodbye Cpmstar forever. Everybody, let�s take my case for an example to yourself. Let�s tell everyone you know that Cpmstar is a defrauder and try to avoid Cpmstar as far as possible.

I am very current economic difficulties, my wife is preparing cancer surgery but I have no money, so that Cpmstar Left trick me, is actually not tolerate.

If anyone wants to get more information, please send an email to admin@hostdeluxe.net or kieuvan1987@gmail.com, I will produce the exact and concrete evidence about my account at Cpmstar and emails that Cpmstar replied me perfunctorily in order to cheat out of my money.

Many thanks all of you!

yeah u r right
    they are definitely scam

$100 a month sucks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan50pound View Post
    $100 a month sucks mate.
    many people are earning even less.