Default resident address different in paypal and bank

Friends, Suppose I have a different (resident) address in my paypal, and different address in my bank, and I withdraw my paypal fund to my bank, will it arrive safely? Of course, name and other details are correct and same.

i guess address shouldn't be a problem, because they can't get your address from the bank people what they check is your complete name i.e., your first name and last name everything should be matching not the address, and if your account details and other necessary things are correct you will get the funds

Default Re: resident address different in paypal and bank

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, Suppose I have a different (resident) address in my paypal, and different address in my bank, and I withdraw my paypal fund to my bank, will it arrive safely? Of course, name and other details are correct and same.
    yeah it should as long as your bank account number is correct. Only possible problem is if they ask you to verify your bank account
    but i don't think that will be a problem

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

the address have no relation to the bank address. just go ahead and there would be no problem.

i don't think that bank residential address plays any kind of role in paypal's withdrawal. Just feel free to start withdrawing.
    SmartzKool

I can confirm it wont have problems, as my friends is having different address issues as lemon, but he can withdraw his money. SO, go ahead and withdraw!

Well paypal needs your valid bank account number only and hence there is no need for the residential address given in the bank. So different addresses won't be a issue and you can withdraw the money without any problems.

the only thing that will cause you problem on withdrawing money is if you put incorrect information such as the bank account and misspelled names but so far with address it is ok.

Paypal will not verify your addresses while withdrawing money from PP account to your bank account, it would only check the bank account number, the IFSC code and so on, at least what happend to me, though I have same addresses in both these places.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Paypal will not verify your addresses while withdrawing money from PP account to your bank account, it would only check the bank account number, the IFSC code and so on, at least what happend to me, though I have same addresses in both these places.
    that is correct... the bank only checks the account number, account name and IFSC code while withdrawing, that's it.
    SmartzKool

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It still okay, nothing to worry.
    Paypal just need correct name in your bank, not address

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well paypal needs your valid bank account number only and hence there is no need for the residential address given in the bank. So different addresses won't be a issue and you can withdraw the money without any problems.
    oh is that allowed. i guess it i just important are just the same though the address i s different.

for me i make sure every thing is teh same so that i have make sure i won't have problem

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    It still okay, nothing to worry.
    Paypal just need correct name in your bank, not address
    yes. the only requirement is the paypal account holder name should be totally meet the bank account holder name.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    oh is that allowed. i guess it i just important are just the same though the address i s different.

for me i make sure every thing is teh same so that i have make sure i won't have problem
    I have in countered a problem like this my name at PP and at my bank account are not the same I forgot to put my second name and my middle initial thats why the money withdrawn was returned and because of this I got deducted 3 times I thought it was my address since I put the exact bank account number and all but later come to realize that PP is very strict on names and bank details so in address you wont have any problem at all.

I do not think that address will be a problem for receiving any money as long as money receives on your bank account.It can be possible that when you opened your bank account at that time your address may be different.

I do not think that would create a problem because by your bank account only your name is verified and nothing else.

I do not think that would create a problem because by your bank account only your name is verified and nothing else.
    ya true it is just the bank details and your name in paypal should be matching with that of your bank account thats it

Your bank details are important and not your residential address i guess as you are withdrawing cash through paypal and if you are requesting cheque withdrawal then of course your address is very important

if it's verified before........i think money will arrive safely........