Default I am Inviting You All To My Brand New Site

Hello Friends Today I have Launched A Freelance Job Board Site Where You Can Post Free Freelance Jobs as well as you can get different types of online freelance work to do, you don't need to search for online work in GAF or in Odesk you get online freelance work from My site. Currently there is only One Freelance work in site you can apply for the job. If you have any job and searching for freelancers then you can post your job in my site for free.

As I am getting online freelance work and unable to handle everything by myself so I am distributing these works among all of my friends and currently Ssarkar,Archy and many other people are working with me, so if you really wants to earn a standard income from online freelance work then keep in touch with my site and get registered today for avail New Jobs.

My Site Name Is: http://jobboard.maxdesigningstudio.info/
    Registration Link: REGISTER TODAY

Hope You All Will Join In My Site.
    Thanks.

Thanks debasis for creating this new site,though it is new but i hope it will become popular i already posted one job.I hope others will do the same.

Thats great I will try to check the your site my friend and if I know the job that is being offered then I will apply for it..good luck on your new site.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Thanks debasis for creating this new site,though it is new but i hope it will become popular i already posted one job.I hope others will do the same.
    Hi Satya Thanks for registration In my site. yesterday I have Advertised My site in Adbrite full page and text link ads and getting good traffic to it, let see how many people like it and join here as its new that's why there is not much freelance work is there and you have posted one but i hope within 1 to 2 months the site will be full with good freelance works and everybody will be take advantages of it. Few of my best friends have joined in my site
    1-U
    2-Darksorrow
    3-Nick

Hope 0ther will join there too and I have completed the SEO, Search Engine Listing work etc...

Thanks.

Debasish, I have visited your site, visually it is very professional and soothing also. I will definitely join there in near future.

I checked the site now and see the offer I see satyakams offer for article writing your site is really cool debasis and I think you will get lots of members on this one. One of this days I will also want to post a job offer in that section.

Thanks Guys for your reviews but its not enough , in order to avail job just registered there its completely free and it will hardly take 1 min. I have many article writing and graphics works to do and got few seo and web designing work so i am handling seo, web designing and graphics work so any of you are interested in Article writing then you can contact me. If your articles will be approved I will give you $ 2 per article .
    Thanks.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I am really very glad to see your site.
    I am going to join it soon. Hope your site does well and do a lot of progress. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I am really very glad to see your site.
    I am going to join it soon. Hope your site does well and do a lot of progress. All the best.
    Thanks Devesh for your lovely comment and also visiting to my site and i just came to know that you have registered there, Thanks for registering in my site.
    Please keep in touch with it.
    Thanks.

I have registered into your website and hope to work with you from now on. Thanks for sharing this website with all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have registered into your website and hope to work with you from now on. Thanks for sharing this website with all of us.
    Hi Thanks for joining the site, I just checked that you have registered there.
    Thanks.

Nice piece of work. Will surely join.

Quote Originally Posted by kempos
    Nice piece of work. Will surely join.
    Thanks Kempos for visiting the site, if you like to do online freelance works then registered there there you will get good online works.
    Thanks.

I joined your site , ok can you tell debasis that whether we could also post some work if suppose we get in your site.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I joined your site , ok can you tell debasis that whether we could also post some work if suppose we get in your site.
    You can posts any kind of freelance work in my site freely but you can't posts any job which you have got from my site.It look odd if you got any work from any site and re-post any job related to that site in the same place. Plz keep in touch with the site I am going to posts a forum posting job in this week.
    Thanks.