Default My blog help - earn 135% after 7 days

Friends, this is my first blog created by me seriously, but I feel it's something odd and doesn't looking good. Particularly I'm not satisfied with my html codes. Even if I place correct codes, the output is something different.

For eg.. after the table, I put
    tag to create some space between the table and the next paragraph, but in the page, there is no space. Also, I want to place LR SCI scripts, I'm not sure where to insert those codes. In the post writing area, or in the template html file. Could anyone help me on this?

http://www.goodfx.co.cc

Default Re: My blog help - earn 135% after 7 days

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, this is my first blog created by me seriously, but I feel it's something odd and doesn't looking good. Particularly I'm not satisfied with my html codes. Even if I place correct codes, the output is something different.

For eg.. after the table, I put
    tag to create some space between the table and the next paragraph, but in the page, there is no space. Also, I want to place LR SCI scripts, I'm not sure where to insert those codes. In the post writing area, or in the template html file. Could anyone help me on this?

http://www.goodfx.co.cc
    Well i dont have much idea but there are so many good templates available for word press why you select this template not so good.

Just coming from your site. Sorry but I don't like its design, its color combination is very irritating to eyes and its many elements have not properly placed in their appropriate place.

Some Suggestions:

If you are really serious for your site then purchase a good paid domain name , you can use free hosting no matters but you should have a good domain name after it install Wp and download a good web 2 wordpress 2 column theme and install it , the theme color combination should not be much rich it should be lighter in color.

Thanks.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Yes I like to buy a paid domain, but in the meantime I want to create first some good contents and like to have a good-looking blog or website. Then I'll go for the paid domain.
    About my offer, there are already some members are in my offer from goldage and forum.myhyip. Hope I continue it for some more months.

its not a bad blog as a start for you.
    you can just change the yellow color in the bottom of the page because as you see, words aren't clear under it so its not the a good background color.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

I visit ur blog ur offer is also very good... anyway most of the time i use this site for templet.. http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/
    Dude, the link contains only blogger templates, but I'm looking for wordpress templates. I don't think blogger template can be used in wordpress.

i just visited the site and so far its not bad for your first time at all just needs some more finishing touch I guess or change the color got interested on your offer too. lol

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

I visit ur blog ur offer is also very good... anyway most of the time i use this site for templet.. http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/
    Dude, the link contains only blogger templates, but I'm looking for wordpress templates. I don't think blogger template can be used in wordpress.
    she said that because you started your topic saying : "this is my first blog created by me seriously"