Default I am ready to invest

Hello.
    I was invited at Cherryshares, investment pool a month ago but didn't invest with them, because my friend Jay told me that there are programs that pay more.
    Such as cashtanker, geniusfunds stoic-capital. What will be better can you advice? I don't want to get scammed.

Default Re: I am ready to invest

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasHYIPdreamer
    Hello.
    I was invited at Cherryshares, investment pool a month ago but didn't invest with them, because my friend Jay told me that there are programs that pay more.
    Such as cashtanker, geniusfunds stoic-capital. What will be better can you advice? I don't want to get scammed.
    Well, this section is to discuss payment processor, not Hyip investment program, you are in wrong sections. Anyway, Hyip is very risky, nothing is guaranteed to earn, you may try nanomoney corp, if you want.

Friend, please create threads in the appropriate section. This thread should have been posted in "webmaster newbie section". Hope moderators will move there.
    About your question, you can invest in my offer if you don't want to be scammed.

http://www.goodfx.co.cc

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, please create threads in the appropriate section. This thread should have been posted in "webmaster newbie section". Hope moderators will move there.
    About your question, you can invest in my offer if you don't want to be scammed.

http://www.goodfx.co.cc
    wow, lemon, you also open your own investment site? Do you mind to let us know how can you offer such a high rate, as if we take your offer, we may also want to know your source of income, to secure our money. Hope you don't mind.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well, you'll lose you money anyway if you invest on HYIP.
    HYIP is not real business, they can take your money anytime

Well, if you really want to invest in HYIPs, you have to be extra carefull as there are many HYIPs that are not genuine and don't go just by excitement there, just be careful

I don't think lemon is running hyip site, and lemon reputated member here, so, i think he wont scam us. But i only want to know is our investment money is guaranteed or not?

Dudes, please refer to this thread, to know more about my offers. There are already some members in my offer, and I'm paying them.

http://forum.myhyip.com/showthread.p...7107#post67107

Also, you can refer my thread on the goldage.net forums in the section "I'm offering".

Thanks for the links. I will follow the offer and discussion there. Anyway, should we contact you manually through YM for the offer confirmation or just sending funds to you, and you will follow up with it?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Thanks for the links. I will follow the offer and discussion there. Anyway, should we contact you manually through YM for the offer confirmation or just sending funds to you, and you will follow up with it?
    No need to wait for me. You can always send to my LR account. I will note it down and send you profits after 7 days exactly. I usually come online on YM after 8 p.m. only.

Default Что происходи

доллар продолжает лихорадить?
    не успел рубль подорожать, как опять откат. кто-что думает о ближ.перспективах?

You got to be very sensible with where you go with making investment. I believe Crypto industry is the way forward and Bitcoin is one obvious thing. We could look at other options too, I look into the upcoming options and this cryptocurrency Zennies, and it’s very special with going really high gaining 10% just yesterday. So seriously high on potential in my view.