Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can i use Paypal account

Can i use Paypal account in my brother names with same Address and without verifying account still my account will get limited or i will able to use it long time.

Default Re: Can i use Paypal account

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Can i use Paypal account in my brother names with same Address and without verifying account still my account will get limited or i will able to use it long time.
    Paypal account is specifically checked by user or personal not by household, so if you use your brother name with the same home address, it should be acceptable. If really they suspect just send them the proof of address with your brother name.

You can use that no issue about that but just don't let them find out about this otherwise your account will be get limited.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

that's allowed and just go ahead. but you'd better prepare for the worth if paypal also need you to provide your bother's credit card for verfiy.good luck.

I don't think it will have any issues, paypal can't force people to have 1 account per household. I think they also couldn't limited people account without any reason, unless they find out that those account involves in some illegal activities that break that TOS.

Till i don't make any specious activity or add VCC my bothers account will get safe and i can use it now all doubts got cleared and i am going to add my brothers bank account details today.

hehe. you figured out one good soluction about this paypal issue finally. it's good not use vcc to vierify your borhter's papal accoutn again.

I think paypal will limit your account because even when I created multiple accounts in my friend's and then brother's name, every my account got limited. So I suggest you to create a paypal account in your brother name from different computer, and put any fake address.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think paypal will limit your account because even when I created multiple accounts in my friend's and then brother's name, every my account got limited. So I suggest you to create a paypal account in your brother name from different computer, and put any fake address.
    Hamm i don't think my PP account will get limited let's give a try if again i get problem i am going to create PP account in my friends name from His computer.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Till i don't make any specious activity or add VCC my bothers account will get safe and i can use it now all doubts got cleared and i am going to add my brothers bank account details today.
    Well if you open an account on your brother's name and add his bank details also then you won't have any problems using the account on your brother's name.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I believe paupal allow that too.
    I use 3 paypal account in my computer.
    1 for my brother and 2 for me.
    and I never got any problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I believe paupal allow that too.
    I use 3 paypal account in my computer.
    1 for my brother and 2 for me.
    and I never got any problem with that.
    wow kwel u had 3 accounts and ur using it without any problem but i want to ask whether u verified those three accounts.

Same here we are four in the family who opened paypal account and 3 are verified and the other one is not but our account is not limited so I guess you wont have any problems with that we even use the same address the only difference are the name and personal details.

I myself also having 2 paypal account with the same address, and never get any problems at all. I think your account being limited must be involves in some transaction that make them feel fishy. What transaction you did with your paypal account, that get you limited?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I myself also having 2 paypal account with the same address, and never get any problems at all. I think your account being limited must be involves in some transaction that make them feel fishy. What transaction you did with your paypal account, that get you limited?
    problem occurred when their is any specious transaction made and if they found we had used VCC for verification.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Same here we are four in the family who opened paypal account and 3 are verified and the other one is not but our account is not limited so I guess you wont have any problems with that we even use the same address the only difference are the name and personal details.
    Yes, i also having 2 paypal account with the same address. Initially i only have 1 paypal account, and another 1 account is created, because of one forum admin send the money to my email address, which that email haven't been opened with any paypal. Then i created that 1 just to receives the money and send the money to my main account. I haven't face any problems this way.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Yes, i also having 2 paypal account with the same address. Initially i only have 1 paypal account, and another 1 account is created, because of one forum admin send the money to my email address, which that email haven't been opened with any paypal. Then i created that 1 just to receives the money and send the money to my main account. I haven't face any problems this way.
    a h ok so nothing bad will happen if we create more than one account. if i get to earn a lot online i wll open another account. this what confuses for long time. i guess i can open my relatives and friends account on the same ip address now.

yes. you can create another papal account by using your friends/relatives personnal information . make sure your friends won't need one paypal account for themself later. or he will get some problem when he try to creat a new account later.

Till u don't use both account u will not face any problem but as per i know u can add multiple email id in your current PP account currently i can receive payments on two emails account i don't need to open any more new account.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    a h ok so nothing bad will happen if we create more than one account. if i get to earn a lot online i wll open another account. this what confuses for long time. i guess i can open my relatives and friends account on the same ip address now.
    Yes you wont encounter any problems if you try to open more than one account with other user names such as your relatives you can even verify them by asking your friends or relatives to help you open an account so that it will be verified.