Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
Quote Originally Posted by danega
Same here we are four in the family who opened paypal account and 3 are verified and the other one is not but our account is not limited so I guess you wont have any problems with that we even use the same address the only difference are the name and personal details.
Yes, i also having 2 paypal account with the same address. Initially i only have 1 paypal account, and another 1 account is created, because of one forum admin send the money to my email address, which that email haven't been opened with any paypal. Then i created that 1 just to receives the money and send the money to my main account. I haven't face any problems this way.
Till u don't use both account u will not face any problem but as per i know u can add multiple email id in your current PP account currently i can receive payments on two emails account i don't need to open any more new account.
During that time i don't know there are a way to add multi email address to attached with a single paypal account. Honestly some times i still using my secondary account especially for those exchange services and then quickly send to my main account to prevent those scammer to do charge back on my transaction. Till now no problems.